The Mourinho Thread

Seriously though, this squad is only lesser in talent to City.

Arsenal has fantastic cams, but their balance is lacking. I can totally understand losing the title to City, but to be under United, liverpool, Spurs, Everton,etc is not acceptable. The team could be tired or what not, but man city always is tired/unmotivated and always get second place with their "lack of motivation/bad luck injuries."

When is the last time we were in relegation zone? Tomorow could be the first time in years this has happen and might be the first time ever a champion team is in relegation zone.

when you don't have two excellent CMs and two excellent fullbacks on the pitch, I'm not sure you can be a cut above the rest of the teams in this league.

EVERYBODY START READING THIS AND START PREPARING FOR THE END OF "JESUS NO MORE MOOREINHOE".

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/7003912.stm

get yourselves ready for NO MORE HOSE JOSE - JM by getting the breaking news before it happens.

when you don't have two excellent CMs and two excellent fullbacks on the pitch, I'm not sure you can be a cut above the rest of the teams in this league.

Come on, cesc and matic in european standards aren't excellent cms, however outside of City, which combo is better in England?

Fullbacks, yes. The whole notion that Dave was one of the best fullbacks was complete farce and ivan is ivan.

I won't call for Mourinhos head yet but can understand why people are. If we continue to stick with Ivanovic at RB for the next 2/3 games that's when I'll be against Jose. This is his third season and we are a complete shambles all over, our attacking play has always been suspect but papered over with a tight defence, now we are absolutely struggling at both ends. Ivanovic should be finished as a starter at this club for the season, he is the biggest problem in the team, our right side gets opened up every single week. Fabregas and Hazard need dropped, I don't care about Cescs assists last year, he is a man down this season. Hazard hasn't kicked a ball all season, he is absolutely invisible majority of a game and if that was Cuadrado putting in those shifts he would have been slated.

Come on, cesc and matic in european standards aren't excellent cms, however outside of City, which combo is better in England?

Fullbacks, yes. The whole notion that Dave was one of the best fullbacks was complete farce and ivan is ivan.

Matic is probably top 5 best CDM in the world when he is on form.

Newspapers have been reporting that LVG has lost the dressing room but regardless of results I see his players running for him.

Now, has Jose lost the dressing room? Was the Eva episode or the players, in a completely unprofessional fashion, all came back from vacation in terrible form.

If people who really understand about the game were rulling the club Mourinho would be sacked at this point. But it seems that Gravoskaya girl is the one playing the cards, and according to reports she was the one responsible for Mourinho return and for his stupid contract extension months ago. I see Mourinho keeping his jop even the club can't even reach the UCL next season.

Sorry what?

Azpi is as good as it gets from a defensive POV.

come on, what? two of the four are not quick enough. Cesc is not strong enough back there.

That reminds me.

I knew the international break would do feck all. I knew that these players won't be motivated. It wouldn't add up at all.

Stop trying to be the TY of Chelsea. How can you defend Mourinho after 5 poor performances (just because we won at West Brom doesn't mean it wasn't poor), what he says in the press conferences and him adding unnecessary drama?

And tell us we have short memories! We aren't dumb, we don't suffer short-term memory loss. We fucking remember.

Last fucking season was last fucking season. Just because Mourinho won us the PL last season, don't mean he now has the right to sink Chelsea to the ground like this. He is suppose to improve us, lead us, guide us to better things. Not make it worse and turn us into a major crisis. 4 points in 5 games is way beyond terrible.

You cannot defend him that he continues to use his favourites including the worst player in Chelsea right now - Ivanovic. "But there isn't anyone better than him!" - BS. What is something special about Ivanovic now that anyone else can't do? Ivanovic can't cross, can't defend, slow as fuck, looks like he doesn't give a damn...

Literally almost anyone will be better than Ivanovic, just bench him.

I'm tired of people defending players (or the manager) that have been absolute woeful, and use "history" as their defense to try and make us shut up. No. I won't accept these consistent terrible performances from Chelsea at all. They are getting paid big bucks to do feck all at the moment. It's a disgrace for a top club like us to have an increasing negative goal difference, sitting much close to the relegation zone, 11 points behind and no signs of improvement.

We are suppose to play like defending champions, not like chumpions or Derby County when they were in the PL.

We are suppose to look forward to the next game, having confidence that we'll beat said team. Right now, most of us have ZERO confidence because of Mourinho's stubbornness.

having meltdowns after 5 games isn't my style, I'm afraid. I will come back and quote you once we sort ourselves out and see if you're still having a meltdown. In the meantime, Chin Up.

If people who really understand about the game were rulling the club Mourinho would be sacked at this point. But it seems that Gravoskaya girl is the one playing the cards, and according to reports she was the one responsible for Mourinho return and for his stupid contract extension months ago. I see Mourinho keeping his jop even the club can't even reach the UCL next season.

Abramovich calls the shots though, he really does not give a f*ck about contracts.

Sorry what?

Azpi is as good as it gets from a defensive POV.

He's good defensively, but offensively he's not as a fullback, especially a Spanish fullback. I blame Jose, but even if he plays on the right side, I don't think he is that good as a offensive fullback.

come on, what? two of the four are not quick enough. Cesc is not strong enough back there.

I say 3 of the 4 are not quick enough and Cesc is better suited in a 4-3-3, but in terms of the EPL, outside of City, I can't imagine a better combo than Matic-Cesc.

In europe, most definitely, you are 100% correct, England, not so sure.

He's good defensively, but offensively he's not as a fullback, especially a Spanish fullback. I blame Jose, but even if he plays on the right side, I don't think he is that good as a offensive fullback.

I say 3 of the 4 are not quick enough and Cesc is better suited in a 4-3-3, but in terms of the EPL, outside of City, I can't imagine a better combo than Matic-Cesc.

In europe, most definitely, you are 100% correct, England, not so sure.

Call me old fashioned but shouldn't they me judged for their defending first and foremost?

Ronaldo is dreadful defensively but if anyone used that to suggest he wasn't in the top two that person will be laughed out of the room, why is it one rule for wingers another for fullbacks? Furthermore the ones who are great going forward leave a lot to be desired as an actual defender.