The Mourinho Thread

Why we call our selves supporters if we don't support our club in the bad moments. 4 months ago we were champions of England. I know 11 points are too much but there are 33 matches to play. let's be more optimist and be behind the club.

I like the optimism .. honestly not being sarcastic!

Could you please help me find how can I be optimist about the next game which is against Arsenal? (because we all know we are gonna get kicked royally against someone most of us hate)

P.S. I'm sure everyone of us are behind our club no matter what ... but it is the STUPIDITY that is killing us ... specially when everyone is literally SCREAMING...

The funny thing is, whoever we employ next, people will still moan about him somewhere down the line. Those managers you mentioned (along with 2-3 others not said) all have their weaknesses/problems etc. Those fellas only look good now because of our current plight.

This is why I think 99 percent of the managers should be at a team from 3 to 5 years most.

Not this bullocks of decade in a team.

A lot can be done in that time frame.

I like the optimism .. honestly not being sarcastic!

Could you please help me find how can I be optimist about the next game which is against Arsenal? (because we all know we are gonna get kicked royally against someone most of us hate)

P.S. I'm sure everyone of us are behind our club no matter what ... but it is the STUPIDITY that is killing us ... specially when everyone is literally SCREAMING...

Why not mate? in the last 11 meeting against Arsene, Jose lost only one. The point is we are not playing that bad bad, sometimes I do agree with Jose in many situations we were unlucky. Today the most part of the match we dominated Everton but we lost.imo

Wow people really want Mourinho gone after a poor start to the season! some really fickle fans with short memories! embarrassing really.

I have always maintained that we cannot sack Jose no matter what because we already have a bad reputation when it comes to treatment of managers.

But this is really getting embarrassing now ... all you have to do is see the line up and you know what the result is ... talk around with fans of other clubs (the ones who understand football) they have only one question ... Why does he keep playing Ivan?

Today I m just finding it so hard to say lets keep Jose on!!! I m not kidding you, I went out the moment I saw the line up because I knew that my blood pressure would go up, things will break at my house ... Now when you come to such a moment how do you expect fans to react. Sorry but these are not fickle fans ... Jose has done great things for us but right now he is just being arrogant ... He is surely everything but he sure is no God!!!

Why not mate? in the last 11 meeting against Arsene, Jose lost only one. The point is we are not playing that bad bad, sometimes I do agree with Jose in many situations we were unlucky. Today the most part of the match we dominated Everton but we lost.imo

Jose played much better in the 11 outing ... I m sure you would atleast agree on that one.

The point IS that we are playing bad ... mate, having possession of the football doesnt mean we dominate ... Last week United dominate Swansea but they still lost ... there is a goddamm net there where we need to put the ball in ... Everton done it 3 times, Palace twice, City has kicked in 3 times, Swansea twice ... With all the money and quality we arent been able to do the same ... Our players are not performing at all ... no one has been consistent with their performance ...

I'm an optimist but what is happening right now is like how the Arsenal fans use to think ... We will win the PL again under Wenger ... is it going to happen... No it wouldnt!!!

Jose Mourinho felt his side deserved more from todays defeat at Everton.

We deserved better and played for a better result, said Mourinho

Yeah right... you gotta be kidding me. Keep living in dream land. Jesus, always with the same excuse, did we really play for a better result?? the scoreline reflects otherwise, and to think that c*nt Naismith scored a perfect hattrick today, it just baffles me. So what's next ? will we see a Giroud hattrick at the Bridge? dark times indeed. everyone is having a field day with us. Shame really.

Mourinho explained what his side need in order to restore confidence...

"We need to win a couple of consecutive matches"

Mou you do know that we actually need to win one first to even think about back to back wins, and it aint happening soon by the look of things. We'll see...

Mourinho was asked how it feels to be Chelsea manager right now...

Its a pleasure. Its an honour and a happiness every day.

Sarcasm much?

The fact is: since 2010 Mourinho became an ordinary manager.

PL trophy last season was more Roberto Mancini than Alex Fergunson. Its clear he doesn't know what he is doing. His line up today was a joke.

He will be sacked depending of the Arsenal's game result. I'm sure he is so obsessed with the idea of not losint to Wenger, he will come up with a ultra conservative approach.

Who do you think would be an good replacement as a Chelsea manager?

I am beginning to believe that Jose really doesn't care whether we do well or not. First of all he lobbied seriously through the supporters and some old players to return to the club. He did that because his family want to be in London and his kids want to be educated in London schools, hence "the happy one" statement. As it stands now, he knows if he get the sack he will collect his cheque and his family will continue to live in London. He knows what he is doing.

At least all those "it is not that bad" and "you are such a hater if you think the contract extension was premature" pseudo-rationalists are quiet now. We are deep down in crisis and the only one who does not know so is Jose himself.

have you watched us play this season ....perhaps you have very low standards

Please stop quoting me, I have no time for you, I called you out on other topics and you couldn't back up the bizarre comments you made, then you PM'd with more gibberish so I had to block you from sending me messages, so lets just leave it at that.