The Mourinho Thread

Football works in cycle now, the sacking culture exists for a reason. The days of manager like Sir Alex staying at a club for 10+ years is over, Wenger is one of the last standing manager in this sense anyway. So what if we hire Klopp/Pep/Carlo again and they fail, we will simply hire another because that is how it works in modern football, people need to give up this fantasy of having a manager that consistently do well for a long period aka Sir Alex.

Why do we have to keep a manager for the sake of it? sometime when things start to go BADLY WRONG then you have to look at a change. Also don't kid yourself, a good new manager doesn't require 3 years period to bed in, usually they can start challenging straight away with a competitive squad which we got and will always have with our transfer plans. Soon after the likes of Wenger is gone the average stay period of a manager at a top 5 club could be as long as 5 years or less imo so we just simply have to get on with this trend.

While lack of stability due to chopping and changing of managers is potentially catastrophic, so is persisting with a manager that is dragging the club down and has shown absolutely no ability of turning things around. There's a reason why he's never managed to stay at any club for more than three seasons. He's totally clueless when things are not going his way which is usually in his third season.

Who do you want to replace him?

As much as I'd love Pep I doubt he'd ever come to Chelsea. After him, I just don't see an outstanding candidate. This is the problem.

Klopp is truly the only choice.

Unfortunately, to break it to most Chelsea fans, there isn't a better manager than Mourinho in the world. Only Pep is on par but he'd never leave for us.

Unfortunately to break it to you but the word your looking for is wasn't followed by 2004.

many of us were here long before Jose arrived ,,, DON'T dare to tell us to find another club . HOW long have you been a fan ???

Absolutely on point. Great post.

It's just boring and dull seeing people being told to support another team just because one disagrees with someone else's opinion. This really, really needs to stop.

I also agree that we shouldn't sack him yet, but jose need to show something to prove that

he still got idea.

He need to do something not just used same squad , same formation, same tactics

and then sit at the bench with unhappy face.

LVG and BR may be a joke for their fans but both still working on to find the solution

They change formation rotation and style to find it.

Jose now just still believe he had a formation, first XI and tactics even it didn't work anymore. He just used his trust sit and hope his men will back on form.

Trust was turn to stubborn nows and HE MUST HAS HIS LIMITED ALSO.

I also feel that most squad got a loads of pressure, they want to win badly but they don't know how to do that

Matic Azpilicueta Willian Costa Zouma Cahill even Ivanovic responded by running like crazy and make they position lose and make things even bad

Cecs Hazard just give up they feel lost in the filed don't know what to do and lost all their confident game by game.

Everybody saw the problems and I believe Jose and his staffs saw it to, If he can flip the situation and come back before January He'll continues to his path. If not he'll like Klopp just give up and give a chance to some one else.

Unfortunately, to break it to most Chelsea fans, there isn't a better manager than Mourinho in the world. Only Pep is on par but he'd never leave for us.

It ain't 2010 anymore bro.

The guy is so one dimensional, he didn't know how to incorporate Luiz and De Bruyne into this team. Let that sink in.

I hope that Jose Mourinho will remain at Chelsea for a long time!

Yes, it's a horrible way to start the season; key players are out of form, team selection is debatable, tactics aren't spot on and the list does go on...
It's a pretty bad spell, but there is a slow moving; instead of Willian Mourinho decided to bring on Kenedy.

Young guys do stand a chance, if they are capable of reaching the expected heights and behave themselves.
That's a good message for all of the prospects!

Mourinho tried to give Fabregas more space and Mikel should have helped Matic to protect the midfield, sadly, it didn't work out as planned...

Yes, i would have trusted Loftus-Cheek to get the job done, but who am i to pose such a claim.

Under these cirumstances Chelsea should have beaten Everton, no doubt about that, but it isn't the end yet.

In the past i have seen enough to know what Mourinho is capable of.

I think he really tries to succeed, in my point of view he was nervous before the game in his press conference, he still cares.

Sometimes you have a bad time in your job, but you need the appreciation from others to bounce back.

If the club doesn't win anything i would stick with him, because there is consistency, identity and an academic learns from his mistakes.

When you are falling in love with a person the first period is great, but after that, you have to put effort into your relationship,
otherwise it's falling apart. Both sides have to work on their behaviour, should approach one another and move into the right direction together.

"This brings me to the next point in my reasoning, for the whole team to play so badly, we cannot and we should not give all the blame on the manager"

This is exactly when the manager should be blamed. What are we supposed to do, renew the whole team every third year?

We have a great acadamy but Mourinho doesn't like young player.

His magic works for 2 years, almost always, but the third year...players are exhausted.

The pressure he puts on the team and the lack of changing player will not allow the team to stay at the top for many years.

That's why Ferguson didn't want him at United.

His new contract is a huge mistake from the club.

That (the signing of a new deal) was bizarre to say the least - didn't he have 2 more years left?

Problem is, even if we sack him, he FUCKED our squad too much.

He sold Mata,KDB,Luiz,Luis,Schurrle and Cech. Our squad is too fucked up and he is the only reason. Selling those players because they didn't fit his philosophy was reasonable when he sold them but now when we have a larger picture to look at it just looks dumb. We could use all of these players now because most of our starting XI is out of form but we have no choice. Drop Hazard for Moses? Cesc for Mikel ? Our squad is buttfucked. The next manager that'll come in will have a lot of work to do.

Thank you Mourinho for last year but the shit you bring with you is not worth it.

our squad is still very good. what we need is personnel changes. thats it. probably even a tactical switch from 4-2-3-1 to a more sane minded 4-3-3.

drop iva, bring azpi back to RB, baba as a LB would solve half our problems. how can a full back simply stand with his hands behind his back what even trying to stop a fucking cross. thats the basic requirement of a fullback.

how can you play cesc as a DM against man city.

how can you play costa in this form or choose falcao over remy.

i dont think cech would have made anymore of a difference than bego. or schurrle or luis. luiz in MID is what we are missing. mata along with cesc would have been horrendous. KDB is the one who could have been something.

we have some good prospects like baba, zouma, kenedy, traore and most importanly RLC.

we need to re adjust our target to top4, play these players more often and some like RLC, zouma and baba consistently for the future.

so, i honestly dont think our squad is fucked or anything. the only thing fucked is mourinho. he has selected the same people again and again and again. enough is enough. needs to be sacked. replacements need to play than the "undroppables" and we will be back.

i hope we can see something like

bego

azpi zouma GC baba

RLC matic

pedro oscar hazard

remy

in the next match. but knowing the stubborn man jose has sadly become, we will see the same thing as last match. i guess its something to do with age. wenger went senile at near about jose's age too, right?

our squad is still very good. what we need is personnel changes. thats it. probably even a tactical switch from 4-2-3-1 to a more sane minded 4-3-3.

drop iva, bring azpi back to RB, baba as a LB would solve half our problems. how can a full back simply stand with his hands behind his back what even trying to stop a fucking cross. thats the basic requirement of a fullback.

how can you play cesc as a DM against man city.

how can you play costa in this form or choose falcao over remy.

i dont think cech would have made anymore of a difference than bego. or schurrle or luis. luiz in MID is what we are missing. mata along with cesc would have been horrendous. KDB is the one who could have been something.

we have some good prospects like baba, zouma, kenedy, traore and most importanly RLC.

we need to re adjust our target to top4, play these players more often and some like RLC, zouma and baba consistently for the future.

so, i honestly dont think our squad is fucked or anything. the only thing fucked is mourinho. he has selected the same people again and again and again. enough is enough. needs to be sacked. replacements need to play than the "undroppables" and we will be back.

i hope we can see something like

bego

azpi zouma GC baba

RLC matic

pedro oscar hazard

remy

in the next match. but knowing the stubborn man jose has sadly become, we will see the same thing as last match. i guess its something to do with age. wenger went senile at near about jose's age too, right?

He will start Ivanovic, Cesc and Terry next game. It's Mourinho after all.