The Mourinho Thread

i dont think so tomo.

i honestly think dropping iva WILL solve a LOT of problems. how can a RB not stop crosses from coming in? 12 goals in 5 games and atleast 10 of them were directly involved by iva. how can a RB just stand 6 yards off a player and let him shoot the way iva let naismith did yesterday. goals change matches and while our attack may seem lack lustre, we always seem to be chasing a game which is never easy. and most of this chasing is down to iva.

torres did start the bulk of games and we were still competent. but the point is that a striker can miss 5 sitters and score one goal and still be the match winner. a moment's lapse from a defender changes the whole game. i dont think thats comparable. the problem currently is iva or rather jose. if he cant atleast drop iva from the team. then like i have been saying since the WBA game, he needs to leave.

Honestly I believe dropping Iva will improve our defence, with the way he's playing it would be hard not too , but it would only take us so far.

We wouldn't concede 12 goals in 5 games if the other three in the defence were on point, no matter how bad Iva was playing, Terry and Cahill have been average at best, awful at worse, Zouma has been showing inexperience lately and even Cesar is starting to lose 1 on 1 battles which is unheard off, dropping Iva will be a start,but we got a lotof work to do on this back four.

And about Torres (manpe this is my response to you aswell so you don't think I'm ignoring you) he was holding us back loads, he was useless unless he scored and that was once in 5 and a half games, a 33 year old Eto'o was a breath of fresh air in comparison.

why are we on a bad run? is it because we had a couple of bad calls from ref?

or is it because our whole squad has been out of form?

or is it because we are integrating youth into the team who need time?

or is it simply because jose has simply persisted with iva and cesc time after time after time?

you give me one decent reason why iva should have started wba or palace or yesterday, and i will admit i am a fickle bastard.

wba - after getting raped by city. and goals which were straight forward his faults. he still started. we had bought baba. was it too early to play him? maybe. what about zouma? why not azpi-gc-jt-zouma. he did give zouma some appearances as a LB in pre-season right? our left back is anyways supposed to be a defensive position, then why not?

palace - everyone on here knew iva will get murdered against the likes of zaha/bolasie. why was he started. 2 weeks since baba had joined still not ready? so we paid 21mil pounds for a player who could not even fill in when we were having a defensive crisis? still does not matter. play aina if need be. why did iva start?

everton - seriously? baba plays for ghana and now is surprisingly "injured" or "not ready".

people might be fickle but atleast we have the best for chelsea's at heart, which is not something i can say for jose as of this moment.

and when we are on this, give me a reason why falcao plays every match but remy has not got a minute. or costa continues or cesc contiues.

Don't mistake me for one of the people who thinks the sun shines out of Mourinho's arse.

But blaming him when the players are performing absolutely abysmally is ridiculous, in my opinion.

I'm just amazed there are people on here who want him to leave.

Don't mistake me for one of the people who thinks the sun shines out of Mourinho's arse.

But blaming him when the players are performing absolutely abysmally is ridiculous, in my opinion.

I'm just amazed there are people on here who want him to leave.

the players are performing abysmally cos they have lost the motivation to play. what is cesc's motivation. do you remember his expression after the palace game when we won the PL? it was as if he had attained nirvana. you could see what it meant to him.

after reaching that level, players need to be re-motivated. how exactly has jose gone on to do that? by playing them match after match irrespective of how poor they have been.

iva has been dreadful. sometimes, a player out of form adn short on confidence just needs to be given a break. why the hell is iva playing 90 minutes of every game?

what should be remy's motivation when he takes the pitch next time? he knows irrespective of how he performs, he is going to be dropped even if costa is half fit.

all of this is on one man and one man only.

like i asked before, i simply want one reason for my questions. the only actual reason seems to be favouritism. jose is willing to fuck up the club's chances of winning the match, so that his favourites can play. i am sorry, but if there is another half logical reason for all of this, i will accept it. but i cant think of any. hence people want him gone.

and what is this new thing that he has started of us deserving better? is he joking? does he think all of are idiots? we deserved a loss against everton and palace. we deserved much worse than a 3-0 against city. and today iva and matic sing the same song. what exactly is going on down there?

And about Torres (manpe this is my response to you aswell so you don't think I'm ignoring you) he was holding us back loads, he was useless unless he scored and that was once in 5 and a half games, a 33 year old Eto'o was a breath of fresh air in comparison.

I agree and I wasn't even arguing that point.

Honestly I believe dropping Iva will improve our defence, with the way he's playing it would be hard not too , but it would only take us so far.

We wouldn't concede 12 goals in 5 games if the other three in the defence were on point, no matter how bad Iva was playing, Terry and Cahill have been average at best, awful at worse, Zouma has been showing inexperience lately and even Cesar is starting to lose 1 on 1 battles which is unheard off, dropping Iva will be a start,but we got a lotof work to do on this back four.

i beg to differ. i just cant see us having half the problems we have been having with iva. if azpi is playing as RB, i dont think we concede half the goals we have conceded. both swansea goals, 2 against city, both wba goals, 2 goals yesterday and both palace goals. all of them involved iva straight.

yes torres was fucking us up. hence we were struglling to get 4th. we became a europa league level team. i think my point stands. u cant have a fullback standing 6 yards off the winger and letting him cross the ball. as and when he wants to. u cant have a full back getting skiined multiple times a game. u cant have a CM like cesc protecting a FB like iva.

We're on a bad run and people want José out? I'd rather all you fickle bastards go instead.

On a bad run? really?

Its much deeper than just bad run,what about his favourite players playing ( Iva, cesc, matic, Hazard)like crap over and over again while others dont get any decent chance???

You make it sound like this place is only for the Mourinho worshippers, people have their doubts about him and rightfully so