The Mourinho Thread

11 points behind, not a hint of good football in sight, 95% of the team look fucking clueless.

I wouldn't be surprised if RA hasn't been on the phone already and Jose knows his plight already.

Players don't get sacked managers do, for me he's lost it and whilst the players need as much stick, it's Jose who the axe falls with.

The funny thing is, whoever we employ next, people will still moan about him somewhere down the line. Those managers you mentioned (along with 2-3 others not said) all have their weaknesses/problems etc. Those fellas only look good now because of our current plight.

Exactly. Everyone is flawed. No one is good enough. Fans watching from behind a screen always know better. It's a terrible job when you're not winning.

Not that I feel sorry for Mourinho. He makes an obscene amount of money.

I do not want to be seen as a c*nt but I'm going to make a list of every long term available managers seeing as everyone is talking about a new manager:

-Jürgen Klopp: Brilliant tactician at Dortmund he won some very big games and titles against the Mighty Bayern. His style of footbal is also very good to watch.

-Unai Emery: Another manager who overperforms with the little budget he get's, his Sevilla team have been playing amazing football but can he do it in a big club like us?

-Diego Simeone: His Atletico team play very high pressured football he is a very demanding manager and that's why he has been successful but he style is a lot different to Jose's.

-Joachim Löw: His Germany was a very good team in every cup competition and he won the World Cup... enough said.

-Rudi Garcia: He is the man that revived AS Roma, Roma is the only to challenge Juventus in a long team. His team has been playing some good football aswell.

These are the mangers who I would consider Chelsea quality. Who do you think would be the best replacement out of the 5?

Honestly right now, forget Chelsea quality ... we need a goddamn manager who can have common sense and know how to line up 11 players on the field ... f*** strategy/tactics/intelligence/motivator/etc/etc/etc ... keeping it simple would have got it into top 4 atleast.

At this point of time even You or me or anyone from this forum would do a much decent job than whoever shit is in charge ... Fucking disgrace!!!

Why we call our selves supporters if we don't support our club in the bad moments. 4 months ago we were champions of England. I know 11 points are too much but there are 33 matches to play. let's be more optimist and be behind the club.

Honestly right now, forget Chelsea quality ... we need a goddamn manager who can have common sense and know how to line up 11 players on the field ... f*** strategy/tactics/intelligence/motivator/etc/etc/etc ... keeping it simple would have got it into top 4 atleast.

At this point of time even You or me or anyone from this forum would do a much decent job than whoever shit is in charge ... Fucking disgrace!!!

Lmao - I like this post especially as you ironically named yourself 'cool head' :)

Has there ever been a worse defence of a league title? Blackburn in 95/96 perhaps. this is embarrassing stuff really.

Depends where we finish of course. Going from champions to 7th was dreadful.

I can't believe we'd allow that to happen. Far too much talent and class in our team. So far it's worse than Moyes' season for us.

-Rudi Garcia: He is the man that revived AS Roma, Roma is the only to challenge Juventus in a long team. His team has been playing some good football aswell.

Not to mention we'd finally see Hazard at his best (unless it actually has been mentioned already)

Why we call our selves supporters if we don't support our club in the bad moments. 4 months ago we were champions of England. I know 11 points are too much but there are 33 matches to play. let's be more optimist and be behind the club.

I don't see anybody not getting behind the club.

There's either those that are saying

1) Mou should stay and sort it

Or

2) Mou should be jogged on

Or

3) Undecided

No matter what camp you fall in, you're still a supporter.

The realism needs to be that last season was a fluke. We have been steadily declining since January - this has not been addressed - that is why people are understandably getting annoyed

I'm stuck between 1 + 2 - so that makes me a 3. I don't know which manager could come in like this and improve things - but unless Jose does something radical - I fear his time is up. I wouldn't be surprised if roman is already lining up a replacement - which would make sense with the shit transfer window...

Exactly. Everyone is flawed. No one is good enough. Fans watching from behind a screen always know better. It's a terrible job when you're not winning.

Not that I feel sorry for Mourinho. He makes an obscene amount of money.

No one is prefect!!! No one can be ...

It is not about just a job or a terrible job as you quoted specially when you are losing .... It is how you can out your job!!!!

Failure are always part of success ... you need to have them to achieve/understanding success.

Fans will always stand by their team or manager when the going is tough ... But I dont think they will ever support an arrogant person who is hell bent on hoping that a 30 yr old player who has way past his prime will improve at the next game not realizing that the team is being shit with every passing game...

Depends where we finish of course. Going from champions to 7th was dreadful.

I can't believe we'd allow that to happen. Far too much talent and class in our team. So far it's worse than Moyes' season for us.

I totally forgot about united. Atleast they had the excuse of Moyes and Blackburn lost their star players and the manager that won them the league. what's our excuse for such a poor showing?