The Mourinho Thread

Pointless? How? At least whoever takes over will drop Ivanovic and Fabregas from the very first minute he's in charge!!!

Keep seeing people say they want Fabregas dropped. For who, though? We going to have Mikel as an every match starter? Our football would be even more unwatchable and our midfield even more immobile.

Who are we going to replace José with at this point in the season? Klopp ain't taking over during a season when he can't shape his own team and ease into things. Why would any top manager come in and be under instant pressure?

Mourinho's post-match comments are getting dull and extremely predictable. He's fast becoming another deluded version of Brendan Rodgers.

Him constantly saying "our performances deserve better results" is the basically the same as Rodgers saying "I thought we were outstanding/showed character".

Maybe he's just putting it for show in the public but if he seriously believes what he says, then he's lost it. He seems keen on sticking with the 'everything is going against Chelsea's way' theme rather than analyzing what's wrong with us and focusing on making us better. I mean, how can we look so clueless in attack and make the same defensive mistakes over and over again in every game?!

If this is was the case then no football manager will ever be sacked as they don't take part in the field. Sometime from the players's body language you can tell whether the manager lost the dressing room or not and atm it looks that way. I mean unless he specific instruct the team to not create any dangerous chances in the 2nd half the players are clearly not bothered anymore. Either that he doesn't know how to instruct them to break down a packed defence. Either way it reflects badly on him.

Oh and picking awful players like Fabregas and Ivanovic doesn't help his cause either.

We have no suitable Fabregas replacement. Unless we moved Oscar back next to Matic and had Pedro, Hazard, and Willian behind Costa. Josè won't do that.

We had no choice today but to pick Ivanovic apparently.

His team selections haven't been great but the players themselves have to take a huge amount of the blame too. All of our best players who were phenomenal last season have been woeful for a while now. Cesc, Hazard, Costa, our whole defense. No excuse for those guys to suddenly go to shit.

Unless he's lost the dressing room

And then he has to go

There's no way back from that!

And pussyfooting around the players - if they played shit - tell them! Stop praising them for playing shit - that's encouraging shit behaviour

Punish poor performance, reward good performance - is that a difficult concept to master

I know what he's trying to do - build the old Jose seige mentality - trouble is that's an old trick and has no use in today's game.

I don't want to swap manager - I want him to prove he's the best by sorting it fucking out - but he wont and we'll end up with another interim manager.

Jesus - 12 months ago things looked good - great attacking play, nice squad - has anyone else ever imploded so quickly as this? It's just bizarre and defies belief.

Keep seeing people say they want Fabregas dropped. For who, though? We going to have Mikel as an every match starter? Our football would be even more unwatchable and our midfield even more immobile.

Who are we going to replace José with at this point in the season? Klopp ain't taking over during a season when he can't shape his own team and ease into things. Why would any top manager come in and be under instant pressure?

Change the system in the case of Fab being dropped. 4-2-3-1 is not working. He needs a rest more than anything. 2 weeks off.

Agree, who will replace Mourinho. All good and well calling for his head but for who?!?

We have no suitable Fabregas replacement. Unless we moved Oscar back next to Matic and had Pedro, Hazard, and Willian behind Costa. Josè won't do that.

RLC would be 10x times better than Cesc.

He could use RLC instead of Fabregas, and Aina instead of Ivanovic.

I'm sure Aina would put in a better performance than Ivanovic.

Unless he's lost the dressing room

And then he has to go

There's no way back from that!

And pussyfooting around the players - if they played shit - tell them! Stop praising them for playing shit - that's encouraging shit behaviour

Punish poor performance, reward good performance - is that a difficult concept to master

I know what he's trying to do - build the old Jose seige mentality - trouble is that's an old trick and has no use in today's game.

I don't want to swap manager - I want him to prove he's the best by sorting it fucking out - but he wont and we'll end up with another interim manager.

Jesus - 12 months ago things looked good - great attacking play, nice squad - has anyone else ever imploded so quickly as this? It's just bizarre and defies belief.

I think (I hope) what is said in the dressing room will be much different to what is aired out in public.

I think (I hope) what is said in the dressing room will be much different to what is aired out in public.

Indeed I hope so

But he's had this problem for months and is no closer to solving it - actually making it worse!!!

That's why I think deep down I know his time is up here :(

As bad as JM has been right now. I want us to stick with JM through this horrible stretch of performances. I dont want to give in to the 3rd season hooplah, and start the managerial circus again.

I'd set Top 4 as the minimum requirement, and look for some inspiring performances in the UCL/FA Cup/COC. We'll show up in ATLEAST one competition I feel.

Maybe i'm missing the forest for the trees.

Not even sure there's a perfect solution to this problem.

Some people are so fickle calling for José sacking. It was only 3 months ago, everyone was happy for a contract extension. Too much blame is put on José and not enough for cesc and hazard. I am fully confident mourinho will turn it around. He just needs hazard and cesc to return from pre season.

l'm sorry, but what the fuck are you talking about? too much blame? are you kidding me? he's playing Iva all the fucking time even if the whole world knows he's wbeen shit. he doesn't take responsibility blaming everybody else. he picks a fight with every body... he can go fuck himself and fuck anybody defending him today

He also said that he is happy

I feel like such a bad fan now... How could I forget the Happy One is happy after every match. It feels like I don't even know my manager... that should be the second of the list - after he blames someone.

He's not the reason the club is playing like a relegation candidate. Although he is partially at fault.

Ivanovic needs to be dropped. Play Baba and Azpi, they can't be worse than Ivanvoic. Cesc and Hazard need to be dropped. Idk, this is just a mess.

He could use RLC instead of Fabregas, and Aina instead of Ivanovic.

I'm sure Aina would put in a better performance than Ivanovic.

Aina was disasterous against the fringe and youth players of the NY Red Bulls. At least that was what I heard. Baba is a much better option I think. Baba as a left back and Azpi on the right.