The Mourinho Thread

No thanks to Carlo again.

If it comes to it and he's sacked just wait the season out and see if we can persuade Pep to come. Only manager I'd have to replace José. He's someone who has a set philosophy, is loved by both players and the media, and is classy. I'd want someone completely different than Mourinho. Pep would immediately make us a more respected club and he'd do wonders with Hazard. Give him a long contract and any money he wants to reshape our team.

I'd want pure, attractive, attacking football. I want to tune into a Chelsea match and know exactly the type of football we're going to play each time. A team that sets out to dominate and know that they have the superior players. No counter attacking bullshit. I want to see possession based play.

It's gotta be Pep.

We'd have to sell most of our first team squad if Pep was to come as they wouldn't fit his philosophy

He won't get sacked, I feel like we're going to stick with Jose at least until the end of the season. This is very unacceptable though.

Only because, there's no ready replacement available on the market and we don't have an asst. manager with a bigger name. If this was RDM right now, he would have been gone right after the end of this match.

too many players badmouth him and say he's a completely classless manager. I'd stick with Klopp, but I haven't given up on José yet. I'm deeply disappointed though

I am not sure if Klopp is the solution.If I remember Dortmund last season,they were defensively as bad as we are right now,but at least,Klopp likes youth.

We need one coach,who sees that Iva and Terry are not good enough to play in the starting eleven

Ancelotti is a poor manager... simple as that. He's a gentleman, polite, nice, but horrible tactician, he stopped in time and he would actually be a downgrade in terms of tactics although I'm sure he'd make the atmosphere good again. But those atmosphere changes are just for very, very, very short time (months) and then the shortcomings start popping up.

I know playing Iva is ridiculous, but we have no idea how Baba is going to fit in - or if he will. Not using Luís properly last season - which led him to want to go, is José biggest mistake regarding our FBs. All Chelsea fans thinking Baba is the answer or salvation, show how desperate we are. I agree, it's hard to be worse than Iva, it doesn't mean there will be real improvement with Baba. Mourinho made an assessment mistake with Luís AND a bigger one with Iva.

Ancelloti is better than any other manager that is available. He's not perfect but he's better than every epl manager bar Jose imo.

We used to play terrible and win.

Now we play terrible football and lose.

This is how I feel. We can't even park the bus. Davis Moyes and AVB were mocked for less

too many players badmouth him and say he's a completely classless manager. I'd stick with Klopp, but I haven't given up on José yet. I'm deeply disappointed though

I'm not over José yet either but he's wearing thin even for me, his most ardant supporter.

Klopp I love but he's a little too similar in style to José. Just a slightly different kind of counter attacking. I want to dominate the ball and pass teams to death. Tired of watching dull as dish water football to be honest. Sick of relying on a monent of Magic from a single player to bail us out.

Also getting sick of the bad light Chelsea as a club is being painted in. We need an injection of class, style, and respectability.

So suddenly u forget what he did for this?? You should be embarrassed from your self. The players are underperfoming. He is not going nowhere.

he is CHOOSING the fucking players who are underperforming. do u understand that SIMPLE thing?

I don't want him to go, but what's there to be done? Sack the players? Fine them? Do what? I really can't see a solution to this. Maybe he just needs to publicly admit that he's lost it, then shut the hell up and then try to fix it as much as it can be fixed.

If he starts Ivanovic in the next EPL game then I've truly lost hope in Jose and I'd want him to leave after that. If Baba Rahman starts the next game and we play attacking footbal then there's still hope.

Heh...we were all hoping that he would have been dropped a couple of games before..he's only dragging his name and Ivanovic's in the mud by starting him over and over.

I don't want him to go, but what's there to be done? Sack the players? Fine them? Do what? I really can't see a solution to this. Maybe he just needs to publicly admit that he's lost it, then shut the hell up and then try to fix it as much as it can be fixed.

Just sack Ivanovic

To all you Mourinho sycophants and apologists how do you feel now?. Has it dawned on you yet that he's yesterday's man. So far we have been utterly outclassed by Man City, Palace and now Everton. So take the blinkers off and your fingers out of your ears because there no excuses for the shambles we are getting served up. Square pegs in round hole tactics and formations, players who look both knackered and disinterested.

We are so predictable and are getting out thought and out fought by the opposition players and managers who must say target Ivan and bully Fabregas (most overrated player in the history of football) and that's it you win the game comfortably. How these two are still anywhere the first team is a fucking mystery. Is it loyalty no it's just blatant pig ignorance on Mourinho's part. Who's he going to blame for this latest fiasco?. Ball boy no been there done that, pitch likewise, medical staff, refs no done that as well, our fans not loud enough and not a patch on Liverpool's no he's used that nugget up as well.

I have been saying that everyone who was happy when your winning but playing negative football. Well you reap what you sow because now we are losing and losing badly to the likes of Crystal Palace. The only crumb of consolation is we should make the top four simply on the basis that apart from City no one else is much cop either. Right i'm off to the pub to celebrate Labour getting a new leader out with the old in with the new hey Roman?

The most dissapointing thing is that apparently he worked the hardest ever, players working the hardest ever, they came with conclusion from defeats. There's literally nothing new at all, even as primitive thing as corner kicks remain the same, some new patterns for corners is the minimum you can expect but there's nothing new.

yep. I'm disappointed with his choices, but it seems like he works hard, but not what should be worked. We look like a team that hasn't been drilled in anything.

We look poor in all three zones of the pitch. We have no unit, organization, style, anything.

Blaming him for playing Ivanovic is the easy way to show how poor he's been. We look exactly the opposite of what we were last season around this time. We were still organizing our defense, but those were individual mistakes, not the lack of everything we see now.

It seems he's been worrying too much about too many things - many of them which aren't even his problem - and not focusing in the one that is his problem alone: train the team properly.

Why do we look so insipid? because the players are poor? That's just one aspect. Even poor players show through their poor playing they have drilled something in training sessions. We look completely lost. Like a bunch of players put together. If one tried to use a word to define our defense, midfield and attack what word (other than mess) could they come up with? Teams have philosophies, and whether they're bad or good is up to discussion, but we look like nothing. Every time we defend in defense or midfield, we make transition from defense to midfield and midfield to attack and every time we attack we look a different way. Sometimes we press, sometimes we don't, sometimes we play a low block, sometimes we don't, sometimes we transition exchanging passes, sometimes we move the ball quickly forward. Sometimes our striker is out of the box, sometimes he's inside, sometimes our wingers infiltrate, sometimes they don't. We never shoot outside the box (today was the exception). Actually this season we barely shot. We look clueless in all sort of set piece, but especially lost in our corners.

This is a team that hasn't been drilled and that's much worse than playing Ivanovic. For that José should be held responsible more than anything else and for that he should consider resigning if he doesn't come up with answers, that's his main job after all.