The Mourinho Thread

Man City won their first four league games, Pellegrini got the Manager of the Month award.

We won our first four league games last season, Mourinho didn't win the award.

The agenda couldn't be anymore obvious.

Not only that but, SKY are all over "LvG press conference up next on SSN" "Live update on Man United coming soon" I mean even SKY are doing updates that flash through to my iPhone about LvG and nobody else running a PC.

For fucks sake. As for the De Gea shit, what a load of fucked up crap that has been, he was only in Madrid less than 2 weeks ago and now it's all a wank fest? Do me a fucking favour will ya....

I think Jose should be very worried .. Not everything is his fault but he has made serious mistakes and he will lose his job if he can't turn things round .

any manager who is willing to play our academy players or bring back our loaned players and give them a chance at Chelsea will get my backing and support. I am tired of Mourinho. I just don't feel it anymore and the Mourinho of the past is just not The Mourinho of The Now/Present.

I got a good one

Husband takes his Mrs clubbing.

There’s a geezer on the dance floor giving it large – break dancing, moonwalking, backdrops,flips,spins the works.

She turns to him and says: "See that guy? 25 years ago he proposed to me and I turned him down."

Husband says: "Looks like he’s still fucking celebrating!!"

[emoji3][emoji23][emoji2][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

He will be fired soon if the team lose to Everton.

I'm not sure that's gonna happen - I just wish he would be a bit more flexible in his approach.

Maybe Roman went down to Cobham to remind him to focus on attacking shape and that there's a ton of talent languishing in the Acadamy... I hope so anyway :)

"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

never has a line suited a situation better.

sorry to say this, but irrespective of the result today, things have to change MASSIVELY and if that includes a manager change, so be IT.