The Mourinho Thread

I don't want him to go, but what's there to be done? Sack the players? Fine them? Do what? I really can't see a solution to this. Maybe he just needs to publicly admit that he's lost it, then shut the hell up and then try to fix it as much as it can be fixed.

No quickfire solution here..

Support the team, support the manager and get through this horrible season.

Then start again next season.

mourinho out. Too much ego and too less on the training field.

He has the magic of going to a team and understanding what it needs to win a title.

Once that title is won, and those players lose their flair due to his boring management, they stop performing, and he doesnt have any new ideas.

4-4-2 ? does he even think of new formations? or even different players for positions.

Out.

mourinho out. Too much ego and too less on the training field.

He has the magic of going to a team and understanding what it needs to win a title.

Once that title is won, and those players lose their flair due to his boring management, they stop performing, and he doesnt have any new ideas.

4-4-2 ? does he even think of new formations? or even different players for positions.

Out.

Nope all he knows is 433, 4231 and 442 when chasing a goal. Also attacking sense he is FUCKING CLUELESS, he doesn't know shit and there is a reason why his team never consistently play fluent football. Counter attacking is the only main method he knows

"I don't blame the players, I don't blame myself. I don't accept the result". First noise from the post match interview.

Wow, that's a new one. But what the fuck does it actually mean though? I don't accept the result. The result is what the result is. Whether you "accept" it or not is irrelevant. And he should really blame himself first and foremost. Just pussyfooting around the fact his tactics have been ineffectual and his team has been found out. Difficult to take his words seriously anymore. Sounds like a dead man walking.

"I don't blame the players, I don't blame myself. I don't accept the result". First noise from the post match interview.

Wow, that's a new one. But what the fuck does it actually mean though? I don't accept the result. The result is what the result is. Whether you "accept" it or not is irrelevant. And he should really blame himself first and foremost. Just pussyfooting around the fact his tactics have been ineffectual and his team has been found out. Difficult to take his words seriously anymore. Sounds like a dead man walking.

Maybe he is indirectly 'blaming the board' for not signing any top class players this summer? Even then with the same squad as last season this is just not good enough.

What a nice tactical game. Starting with KDB, Schurrle and Lukaku was a masterstroke. After we were winning 3-2 Jose knew that we need a better defensive shape so he subbed Mata who was playing as CM to get Felipe Luis in this game.
David Luiz had a great game too, he even scored a header! Petr Cech made some awesome saves that would've been goals if it were any other keeper playing for us.

:cry:

Wow. Reading these quotes from his post match on Twitter...

Has he lost the plot? This is scary.

I didn't even bother to read them, I know he'll blame someone, say we deserved better and that his players were amazing.

Did I miss anything or got anything wrong?

I still think he can turn it around by the end of the season. Heck we can even win the CL for all we know.

But we got to be realistic. He is not a man to stay at our team for long periods of time.

You did 3 years that's good. Helped balanced the team out got us competitive and that's all we wanted.

Now we want to grow in our style and produce more of our own. Is he the man to do it?

Doubt it.

I have no problem having one great season and then having one sub standard, just as long as there's progress.

Right now I don't know what progress we got other then a lot of commotion. And all because of the way Mourinho behaves and acts.

That's not a good thing to have for many years as it gets boring.

At least with city and pellegrini a lower quality coach there's progress. And that's what you always want to see even if you don't win anything.

I didn't even bother to read them, I know he'll blame someone, say we deserved better and that his players were amazing.

Did I miss anything or got anything wrong?

He blamed bad luck. He moaned about how Everton scored from their 1-3 shots while we didn't with ours etc.

Maybe he is indirectly 'blaming the board' for not signing any top class players this summer? Even then with the same squad as last season this is just not good enough.

Probably that, knowing how he generally shifts the blame to someone else. The board haven't covered themselves in glory in this transfer window, but that's no excuse for a team playing like this....

No chance up front, goals galore conceded and no results..whether you have board backing transfers or not. That's just poor