The Mourinho Thread

Not good but bringing a manager with arguably the worst track record in a crisis isn't the answer.

I could care less about the new manager talk.

This is something else. The team looks horrible. I haven't seen anything yet to fill me with hope.

Not good but bringing a manager with arguably the worst track record in a crisis isn't the answer.

Ancelotti usually goes through periods of 'crisis' but for me he always seem to manage a rally run for some reason some point after, end up falling short but at least he shows he can briefly turn things around. With Jose he hasn't been able to do that under any of his previous season at any club, either the club start the season really well like last year, Madrid 11-12, us 04-05 and 05-06 and all the Inter years and go on to win the title or play really shit and he ends up leaving at the end instead of turning it around.

I still think he can turn it around by the end of the season. Heck we can even win the CL for all we know.

But we got to be realistic. He is not a man to stay at our team for long periods of time.

You did 3 years that's good. Helped balanced the team out got us competitive and that's all we wanted.

Now we want to grow in our style and produce more of our own. Is he the man to do it?

Doubt it.

I have no problem having one great season and then having one sub standard, just as long as there's progress.

Right now I don't know what progress we got other then a lot of commotion. And all because of the way Mourinho behaves and acts.

That's not a good thing to have for many years as it gets boring.

At least with city and pellegrini a lower quality coach there's progress. And that's what you always want to see even if you don't win anything.

I'm especially worried about City eclipsing everything we've achieved so far.

They play beautiful attacking football, but we used to get results. But now we don't even have that.

The only shield we have against them our CL win. We desperately need to add 1 more CL win to put some distance between our achievements and theirs.

I didn't even bother to read them, I know he'll blame someone, say we deserved better and that his players were amazing.

Did I miss anything or got anything wrong?

Nope, that's the gist of it. It's getting ridiculous for him to use these same excuses time and time again.

Dont know how to take Jose atm, part of me is like its Jose, but the other is starting to think he is just a moaning old git who blames bad things on others and not himself and his players.

I miss the days when he used to pull off star after 20 mins if we was playing shit to get a result.

At this moment in time sacking him would be stupid and wont help our season at all. i do think that this will be his last season at Chelsea.

Agree that sacking him now would be pointless. If he lost the dressing room, maybe, but I don't believe he has.

So he is just clueless then? can't organise the team to play proper football, can't attack and can't even defend properly, the thing he is so famed for.

I didn't even bother to read them, I know he'll blame someone, say we deserved better and that his players were amazing.

Did I miss anything or got anything wrong?

He'll throw in some shit egg reference in his next pre-game PC and the bullshit bingo will be complete

Some people are so fickle calling for José sacking. It was only 3 months ago, everyone was happy for a contract extension. Too much blame is put on José and not enough for cesc and hazard. I am fully confident mourinho will turn it around. He just needs hazard and cesc to return from pre season.

So he is just clueless then? can't organise the team to play proper football, can't attack and can't even defend properly, the thing he is so famed for.

His team selections haven't been great but the players themselves have to take a huge amount of the blame too. All of our best players who were phenomenal last season have been woeful for a while now. Cesc, Hazard, Costa, our whole defense. No excuse for those guys to suddenly go to shit.

His team selections haven't been great but the players themselves have to take a huge amount of the blame too. All of our best players who were phenomenal last season have been woeful for a while now. Cesc, Hazard, Costa, our whole defense. No excuse for those guys to suddenly go to shit.

If this is was the case then no football manager will ever be sacked as they don't take part in the field. Sometime from the players's body language you can tell whether the manager lost the dressing room or not and atm it looks that way. I mean unless he specific instruct the team to not create any dangerous chances in the 2nd half the players are clearly not bothered anymore. Either that he doesn't know how to instruct them to break down a packed defence. Either way it reflects badly on him.

Oh and picking awful players like Fabregas and Ivanovic doesn't help his cause either.