Fernando Torres

Or we could just not compare him to other players? Support him and hope he gets some goals.

Then why do we even buy new players and improve our squad. Why dont we just keep supporting our old players? I mean people have been moaning about Ivanovic on the right back position and we got Azpi. People also brag about Mikel. Personally i think both these players does OK on those position but the reason people moan on them is because they want a perfect squad.

Thats why i cant understand why everyone seems to be so calm about Torres and our striker postition, the position which i think is the one that really needs an improvment and is defently imore important than a new right back.

He is just so weak. I've never seen a player pushed off the ball easier than him. It's really embarrassing. I was so excited when he came here. Now it just doesn't seem he'll ever live up to his contract.

Even Hazard that cost less, has done more then a 50 million men.

The price we paid for Torres is actually something i dont even think of anymore and its not something that has a part of my critisism on him. We paid what we paid and theres nothing we can do. Torres has never been worth that much but thats the price you have to pay if you buy a top player from a rival club.

My critisims on him and my point of having to get a replacement would be the same even if we got him for 100million or 1 million.

So Torres 50 mill, RVP 25 mill.....

Torres has to do more then RVP this season to justify anything.

Otherwise he will continue to be a major flop....probably might be the biggest flop in the entire history of all mankind!

Why are you comparing Torres to RVP? And why on earth do you still not understand that Torres wasn't the one who said he was worth 50 mil!!! So he doesn't have to justify anything! He just needs to put the ball in the back of the net which he is doing now!

He is scoring goals now and will start to feel every time he gets on the pitch that he will score! So stop with these stupid comments! And just support the guy!

7 goals in his last 8 starts for club and country! Things are looking up for him! Especially with Mr Hazard behind him!

Have to give him credit when he plays well. Against Reading he was shit despite scoring but today he looked much better even if he hadn't scored and I'm happy for him. Still a long way for him to go before he gets my 100% trust back but this is certainly a great start and may he continue to impress in the coming games. Too bad the internationals are around the corner, would have been better for Fernando if he could have continued this form without any breaks.

Today was a real joy to watch Torres, he was so hungry.

Did you see how pissed off he got when he got fouled, he poured his emotions into it.

Also that damn Rabona, I don't want to hear anything about confidence anymore.