Fernando Torres

If I mention the fact that Coloccini made clear contact with Torres - Am I defending him? I can't keep up with the rules of being pro-Torres or anti-Torres anymore.

Did he really?I just don't see it if he did then well I apologize for accusing him of diving.

His movement is just class. The way he drags the defenders out wide and then just loses them with his pace.Incredible.

There is another big improvement since Hazard. I think we haven´t seen the best of Mata yet. It seems to me that Hazard-Mata-Torres unlocks all the potential of all three of them. Mata was amazing last season on his own, but with Hazard-Torres he´s even better. The link-up play, the movemet, the understanding of each others game, fantastic. I think I haven´t seen something like this at our club since Robben-Drogba/Eidur-Duff ( I know that was a different system, but you get the idea).

There was light contact. He realised he'd lose the ball so he decided to just make the most out of it and go down.

His goal was superb but I wish he wouldn't hold on the ball as much as he did. Took the speed out of our attacks on multiple occasions. But he's looking good, just needs to take his chances more. There's still a hesitance to shoot and over-think things.

Did he really?I just don't see it if he did then well I apologize for accusing him of diving.

ESPN slowed the play right down and on replay there was definite contact. Thought Torres played well yesterday - His touch is still quite poor at times though.

there was contact does not mean that u can simply fall down and ask for a red card.

1. the contact was minimal with absolutly no intention.

2. if torres had wanted he could have stayed on his feet with any effort or losing a step.

3. we as a club pride ourselves in not diving around unlike the uefalonas and that should continue.

this takes nothing away from torres' performance last night. he was phenomenol and i hope it continues.

Torres has always been one to go down a bit easy, Hazard is the same i've noticed but they were genuine fouls. When you're running and you're clipped, it's not that easy to stay up. I thought he dived for the pen until the 3rd replay or so and i thought he dived when he was booked until a few replays again. Both were genuine fouls. He has a bit of a reputation.

There are players going down easy in every match you'll see in todays football.

Anyway i thought Torres was ok yesterday, not great but not bad. His goal was quality, that's 3 in 4 if you count the CS. That's the Torres we have been hoping for for 2 years. I just hope so much that he can continue this goal scoring form.

He played really well. He still has that pace and acceleration from his Liverpool days. Same with the finishing. It's just mental problems. Its in his mind. As someone else said he was hesitant to pull the trigger various times when he cut inside. Also at times he could have turned on the after burners and tried to run into space but he chose to take a few touches and slow down the play. He just needs to play on instinct and without fear and be will improve even more.

there was contact does not mean that u can simply fall down and ask for a red card.

1. the contact was minimal with absolutly no intention.

2. if torres had wanted he could have stayed on his feet with any effort or losing a step.

Says a man who's favourite is Drogba.

Says a man who's favourite is Drogba.

dont get the big man included in this dude. i ll hunt u down and kill you. :D

and drogba stopped way back after he was booed a little at sb (i can vaguely remember). also more than diving he did dramatics. he was a drama queen and loved the attention. what he did against barca is the perfect example of that. plus in the situation torres was last night, drogba would never have, he would have bull dozed in his typical way and scored.