Fernando Torres

Ive seen so much shit talk about players like Boswinga, Malouda and Kalou but never seen some one stand up for them like you (and some other) do for Torres.

Could not have said it better, and those three actually made some major contributions to the club. I'm disgusted when people question others' loyalty because they are critical of an underperforming player. Probably the same people booed Drogba before they booed Torres. Hell, I've never seen Torres get booed

Was Torres really that bad? I think the problem was with the 4-5-1 system. Torres cant play as a single striker, he is not a Drogba like striker.

He wasn't that bad, he had some good moments and some not so good ones.

But he was lively and surely looked more interested than against Wigan.

Also, i don't think the formation is too much of a problem, but we should limit the amount of times we hoof the ball up to him.

He wins like 2 out of 10 of those, and that just resorts to loss of possession.

Seriously, the comments such as "2 in 3, what are the haters saying" are absurd. Really happy that Torres got his goal but for the majority of the match was crap and did not offer anything. Had it not been for Cole he would not have been on the scoresheet, The reality is yes he scored against a promoted team but was poor IMO. When we face better teams with all respect to Reading he will find it tougher. But what many of the fans alike at the Bridge tonight saw, was a player who was not working hard and just slowed it down for the team. But it is like if Torres is finding the situation tough, he resorts to his method of not trying enough or thinking any shot or run he has at the opposition may flop and lead to jeers. I am sure RDM would have noted he was rather invisible last night ad I am sure he is thinking of adding another striker but at least he got a goal. Surely a massive confidence boost for him

Some of you are beyond repair.

Let's log off here and head to The Shed End.

Wouldn't be surprised if half of you so called supporters will stop following our club if we do a "Leeds".

There should be age restrictions on the Internet.

There should also be a ethnic race and sexuality restriction on the internet. Only white males aged between 18-59 should be allowed to use the internet.

:noexpression:

Torres had a terrible match , even if he scored it was a bad match for him and everybody noticed that , still we must be behind him like we always did , but the problem is that he'll never 'be back' and he has crazy wages for a player that give nothing to the team.For me if we bring Cavani it wouldnt be a surprise , if we want the title we must have a striker that scores goal.

Some of you are beyond repair.

Let's log off here and head to The Shed End.

Wouldn't be surprised if half of you so called supporters will stop following our club if we do a "Leeds".

There should be age restrictions on the Internet.

Do you not realize how embarrassing this post or some of your other posts are?

Please STOP saying that we are haters, not true supporters or any bullshit like that!

Being a supporter doesn't mean saying positive things no matter what and being completely blind.

You also can watch the game and analyze what's going on.

To say that Torres misses controls or actions or is a lot of times off-side doesn't mean you are a hater (what a stupid word, we can't read anything else than this one now. It was a real word until some people started to use it for anything...), it just means you actually watch the game and now what's going on.

I see nobody saying "stop being fucking blindly in love with Torres".

So stop saying us to go support an other club.

Am I the only one here who gets pissed off when the stadium roars in appreciation for every small thing he does?Yesterday he won a header in the air and the crowd really found that amazing.Sometimes its really sad to know that not all of the players in the team get the same treatment.

Ok, he was anonymous for large periods of the game, but at least now he's getting the service he didn't had before. He maybe had 3 clear chances on goal and could even had more. He also showed he actually can create for himself with that fancy nutmeg in the box. How short in confidence is that?The header in the end of the first half was a must, perfect ball from Hazard. True, he did some bad one touch passes, but he just hasn't the technical ability to play one touch football in tight positions. He needs space, but against Reading having the lead at the Bridge, he won't get any.

It's over now with the excuses of not getting service though, if he gets 2 or 3 chances per game, he must score. Luckily, he scored a decisive one and also participated in the perfect build up to the goal. At last he's not being out of luck after all the shots in the posts and all the penalty claims.