Fernando Torres

really what about austria, a country of incests i have heard. heard the great story of a father imprisonin her daughter. did not want to stoop to that level but u leave no choice.

a lot of people here were stating he could have stayed on his feet and a lot of people were arguin the opposite but they dint go about sayinf fuck fuck fuck. there is a decent way to argue and talk. learn it!!!

I'm English, living in Austra?

As for incest - happens in every country?

Austria is amazing though.

Fair enough, I apologise for using Fuck...

To me it's not as offensive as it is to you.

In future will refrain from using it.

In my defence just woke up, and your post annoyed me massively - now I'm like 'hungry' don't wanna continue the debate...

Remember, being fat as you suggest, means food wins :D :D :D

Yeah sorry about that!

But still think Torres didn't dive or go down easy, really think it was a genuine foul...

Loving his contribution at the min tho...

I believe the penalty was a genuine foul also, but Torres milked the hell out of it with his theatrics; arms in the air, head back, that sort of stuff. You do have to admit the bastard does enjoy a dive or two every game.

I believe the penalty was a genuine foul also, but Torres milked the hell out of it with his theatrics; arms in the air, head back, that sort of stuff. You do have to admit the bastard does enjoy a dive or two every game.

Lol - I'm talking about the yellow card incident...

Agree though, but quite a few players (all) now milk it a bit, except probably JT...

It's a new (unwanted) feature of the game...