Fernando Torres

dont get the big man included in this dude. i ll hunt u down and kill you. :D

and drogba stopped way back after he was booed a little at sb (i can vaguely remember). also more than diving he did dramatics. he was a drama queen and loved the attention. what he did against barca is the perfect example of that. plus in the situation torres was last night, drogba would never have, he would have bull dozed in his typical way and scored.

The point is they both exagerrated the definite contact that was made. It's a foul everytime.

The point is they both exagerrated the definite contact that was made. It's a foul everytime.

no its not. its refree's decision. if he thinks that the minimal contact which wasnt even intentional is actually worth a straight red as colo was the last man. i dont think so and if the postion was reversed, suppose ba thru with cahill contact, every1 here would agree that it was not a red.

Loving this new Torres we're seeing already this season, Hazard's co-operation with Torres leading up to his goal was just class. However, he (Torres) needs to be careful when he gets fired up, let's not forget the game against Swansea last season.

Do me a fucking favour!

You speak like you 'know' something...

Jump on a plane to Salzburg, come running at me full tilt and I will 'clip' you with minimum contact - let's see how many times you can stay on YOUR feet!

He took his leg, when he was trying to transition the weight from the leading leg to that leg, of course he's going down!

1) Understand the pace this happened at

2) understand basic body mechanics

3) stop making shit up to satisfy your hatred of Torres and causing endless shitty posts !!!

CFC Fan? Like I said do me a fucking favour!!!!

u fucking piece of shit. u think u know everything. have u ever got off your big fat ass to play a game off football. is this the first time that any striker has been barely clipped. so before an asshole like u tries to teach physics to me know the reality of it. and what torres-hater. read the last fucking sentence of my post. to say what fucking happened and is does not make me a hater. so do a favor and fuck off.,

Minimal contact, he could have stayed on his feet if he wanted to. He just knew he wont get to the ball, so he tried to make the best out of the situation. Btw the yellow wasn't shown for diving, yeah? I though it was for arguing with the ref's decision?

u fucking piece of shit. u think u know everything. have u ever got off your big fat ass to play a game off football. is this the first time that any striker has been barely clipped. so before an asshole like u tries to teach physics to me know the reality of it. and what torres-hater. read the last fucking sentence of my post. to say what fucking happened and is does not make me a hater. so do a favor and fuck off.,

Can't afford the plane ticket then?

Don't want to be proved wrong?

Ahh diddums....

EDIT: I do know Physics, in fact I work with some of the best 'game' physics guys in the world - if we didn't have a deadline, I'd mock up a rag doll system to show how the impact caused him to stumble.

But you know everything of course...

can u? come here to india. i ll give u my address. by the way i dont wanna meet u, and run at u because belive me u wont get out of it unhurt.

FFS the day I'm scared of you will be a sad day indeed.

Your argument is bollocks, your threats show you up as a 10yr old boy (note: not Man)

As for flying to India - no thanks, don't like it, never will...

FFS the day I'm scared of you will be a sad day indeed.

Your argument is bollocks, your threats show you up as a 10yr old boy (note: not Man)

As for flying to India - no thanks, don't like it, never will...

i am a 10 year old boy huh? the whole damn forum is having a civilized argument on what torres did and u pop up saying fuck fuck fuck and ask me to get a plane ticket and run at u, and u have the balls to call me a 10 year old boy. how old does that make u, infantile?

by the way stay in your limits dude about what u say bout my country.

Minimal contact, he could have stayed on his feet if he wanted to. He just knew he wont get to the ball, so he tried to make the best out of the situation. Btw the yellow wasn't shown for diving, yeah? I though it was for arguing with the ref's decision?

Yup, it was for arguing, not diving :)

Proved a great catalyst for him though...

i am a 10 year old boy huh? the whole damn forum is having a civilized argument on what torres did and u pop up saying fuck fuck fuck and ask me to get a plane ticket and run at u, and u have the balls to call me a 10 year old boy. how old does that make u, infantile?

by the way stay in your limits dude about what u say bout my country.

No you were stating he dived, or could have stayed on his feet!

I'm calling bollocks!

Do me a fucking favour is a general term like 'give me a break'

You made it personal!

As for India, know some great people Seikh + Hindu, work with them etc

I don't like India as a country - what's wrong about that statement? Infrastructure is poor, quite dirty and public transport is ludicrous - I'm allowed that opinion!!!

No you were stating he dived, or could have stayed on his feet!

I'm calling bollocks!

Do me a fucking favour is a general term like 'give me a break'

You made it personal!

As for India, know some great people Seikh + Hindu, work with them etc

I don't like India as a country - what's wrong about that statement? Infrastructure is poor, quite dirty and public transport is ludicrous - I'm allowed that opinion!!!

really what about austria, a country of incests i have heard. heard the great story of a father imprisonin her daughter. did not want to stoop to that level but u leave no choice.

a lot of people here were stating he could have stayed on his feet and a lot of people were arguin the opposite but they dint go about sayinf fuck fuck fuck. there is a decent way to argue and talk. learn it!!!