Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

3 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

He was just so....lazy after coming on as a sub

His first ever CL final (I think?)...and he didn't even bother to press. And then he goes and blocks a certain goal.

So much for "fresh legs"... 37yo Dzeko was running more and holding to the football a lot better.

What a liability this player. It reminds me what he missed for Belgium at the WC against Morocco at the last minute, just couldn't control the ball.

I hope he will never come back to Chelsea.

Dzeko ran himself into the ground, Lukaku comes on and the first thing I notice is that he is literally stood still and then proceeds to walk, joke of a player that is clearly clearly out of shape, again. Has it reached the (more?) embarrassing stage of having clauses in the contract related to weight and fitness? How did that not occur to anyone when we signed him? The only time he’s looked like a good player is when he had a personal trainer and chef for every meal at Inter under Conte.

32 minutes ago, Mário César said:

we need to sell him but I hope board don't give him for lower money

at least 45M pounds or a swap for onana 

IMO, we should take whatever money we get for Lukaku and run.

Havertz is the one we need to be careful about.

We shouldn't let him go for cheap. And IMO, we should hold on to Havertz for at least one more season.

58 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

IMO, we should take whatever money we get for Lukaku and run.

Havertz is the one we need to be careful about.

We shouldn't let him go for cheap. And IMO, we should hold on to Havertz for at least one more season.

lol if inter wants him they need to pay 

today a centerforward its difficulty to buy

no way we can give him to inter for any fee 

54 minutes ago, Mário César said:

lol if inter wants him they need to pay 

today a centerforward its difficulty to buy

no way we can give him to inter for any fee 

Would you rather be stuck with Lukaku and create another toxic dressing room?

I have no doubt he had a hand in screwing up Tuchels second season at the club. 

We were on top of the league around the time Lukaku lost his starting 11 position.

He will cost us more money in the long run by hanging around.

12 hours ago, Mário César said:

we need to sell him but I hope board don't give him for lower money

at least 45M pounds or a swap for onana 

Chelsea are ready to offer Belgian striker Romelu Lukaku, 30, and Senegalese defender Kalidou Koulibaly, 31, to Inter Milan in a bid to land the Serie A side's Cameroon goalkeeper Andre Onana, 27. (Sun)

But Onana said after the Champions League final that he wants to stay at the Italian club. (90 min)

Yeah go for it.

1 hour ago, bigbluewillie said:

Chelsea are ready to offer Belgian striker Romelu Lukaku, 30, and Senegalese defender Kalidou Koulibaly, 31, to Inter Milan in a bid to land the Serie A side's Cameroon goalkeeper Andre Onana, 27. (Sun)

But Onana said after the Champions League final that he wants to stay at the Italian club. (90 min)

Yeah go for it.

Swapping a striker we paid near £100 mil for and a CB we paid £30 odd mil for to get a GK we could have signed on a free transfer a year ago would be the stupidest move ever.

Regardless of what we think of them as players, or what their wages are, it would be ludicrously stupid. But it has Boehly & Clearlake written all over it so it will probably happen. Although he has just said he wants to stay at Inter….

And no doubt Lukaku and Koulibaly would go on and have excellent seasons for Inter whilst Onana would be an absolute bomb scare here. Its just written isn’t it? 

Edited by OneMoSalah

A player that does not receive confidence from his team, performs less. That is a known fact.

In stead of always saying bad things about him, we should be glad that we have at least one player of high quality in our wallet. 

What I have learned from the Champions league final is that when Lukaku came on the pitch, Inter started to create chances. The blocking fase was not his fault and the header, it was on the goalkeeper but he had not much time either.

My advice, cheer for him, believe in him and we should be begging on our knees that he comes back to us. I mean, not like much happened at us this season without Lukaku. It can only get better. Attract some new players that can work for him. He must feel welcome also for him it is not nice that some other players in the Premier league gains more then he. This could also be a offer of Chelsea towards him for even better performances.

28 minutes ago, Lukaku is the best said:

A player that does not receive confidence from his team, performs less. That is a known fact.

In stead of always saying bad things about him, we should be glad that we have at least one player of high quality in our wallet. 

What I have learned from the Champions league final is that when Lukaku came on the pitch, Inter started to create chances. The blocking fase was not his fault and the header, it was on the goalkeeper but he had not much time either.

My advice, cheer for him, believe in him and we should be begging on our knees that he comes back to us. I mean, not like much happened at us this season without Lukaku. It can only get better. Attract some new players that can work for him. He must feel welcome also for him it is not nice that some other players in the Premier league gains more then he. This could also be a offer of Chelsea towards him for even better performances.

My advice = fuck off and go troll another forum.

2 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

My advice = fuck off and go troll another forum.

Everyone is entitled to have a different opinion. If that opinion is not the same, then no reason to shout or insult. 

We are living in a free country where everybody has the right to his/her own opinion. If only one opinion is allowed we are no different from countries where dictators rules and before you know ... they start bombing and invading neighbour countries ... 

My advice, if u do not agree with my opinion, fine, but in stead of insulting  give arguments