Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

https://www.premierleague.com/news/3650467

This is the actual reason why people not all people should be so quick to jump to conclusions and condemn lukaku.

" Get him far away as possible from the youth squad" 
"He's a cancer he's rotten "

Did he shot himself in the foot with that interview confessing his love and missing inter and italy

He certainly did
But the main issue Chelsea have to take accountibility

Why buy a player sign off it, then be so stubborn that you won't even adjust your tactics just a little bit, and of top of that belittle him  " is antonio conte your father "  
Like really how low can you go Tuchel ?

I really think Tuchel is definitely one of the best managers that are out there. But he's character leaves a lot to be desired constant moaning.

28 minutes ago, Amad_diallo said:

This is the actual reason why people not all people should be so quick to jump to conclusions and condemn lukaku.

Did he shot himself in the foot with that interview confessing his love and missing inter and italy

He certainly did

Why buy a player sign off it, then be so stubborn that you won't even adjust your tactics just a little bit, and of top of that belittle him  " is antonio conte your father "  

I really think Tuchel is definitely one of the best managers that are out there. But he's character leaves a lot to be desired constant moaning.

No one gives a fuck, trying to make Lukaku seem good on here is pointless, he is a fucking rat stained sack of shit, you would have more luck impregnating a man.

Edited by YorkshireBlue

18 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

No one gives a fuck, trying to make Lukaku seem good on here is pointless, he is a fucking rat stained sack of shit, you would have more luck impregnating a man.

I'm here to have grown-up discussion. All that yapping fuck this fuck that is pointless this is not a video shoot for a rap video behave in a proper manner or dont respond at all !

1 hour ago, Amad_diallo said:

I'm here to have grown-up discussion. All that yapping fuck this fuck that is pointless this is not a video shoot for a rap video behave in a proper manner or dont respond at all !

🤣🤣 your here to blow smoke up Lukaku arse hole nothing more, nothing less.

11 hours ago, Amad_diallo said:

He certainly did

This is why folk want rid of him though.

As soon as he did that interview he effectively alienated himself from the manager, the upper management, his teammates and the fans. Its not just shooting himself in the foot, its being disrespectful to the team, manager, fans etc. You only do that interview if you don’t want to be there, same with Ronaldo & Piers Morgan. Its the same. You don’t do something like that if you have any intentions of remaining at a club. I mean the fact Tuchel and several of the senior players had a meeting to discuss what to do with him says it all. 

Everything else you’ve said about the club having to take accountability is so so wrong its a joke, I’m sorry but it is. No other way to say it.

And Tuchel did tailor his tactics and approach to suit Rom a bit more, thats arguably why after the first 6 or 7 games, when things started to get a bit tougher, performances faltered and our “apparent title challenge” evaporated. We changed a more flexible, aggressive, hard working (altho inconsistent output) frontline that had been key to winning the CL to playing with a more fixed, passive way because Rom is different from Havertz.

What Tuchel said happened well after Lukaku’s interview so the damage was already done. So again, to blame Tuchel for a quip which happened when the relationship was already hugely strained from Lukaku’s own actions again is just stupidity. I mean you would be on edge and prickly with somebody, who had made it incredibly clear to Inter 6 or 7 months before that he wanted to move here, done an interview unannounced, wishing he didn’t leave Inter because the manager didn’t want to completely reshape his team for a more limited, one dimensional footballer.

Everything that has transpired for his second spell here is from self sabotage. Same with this summer. Ok maybe he phoned an Anderlecht player or whatever but fucking hell, the way he was here 2nd time round, that doesn’t have any correlation to what he did with that interview.

Saying otherwise is just incredibly naive and looking the other way.

9 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

This is why folk want rid of him though.

As soon as he did that interview he effectively alienated himself from the manager, the upper management, his teammates and the fans. Its not just shooting himself in the foot, its being disrespectful to the team, manager, fans etc. You only do that interview if you don’t want to be there, same with Ronaldo & Piers Morgan. Its the same. You don’t do something like that if you have any intentions of remaining at a club. I mean the fact Tuchel and several of the senior players had a meeting to discuss what to do with him says it all. 

Everything else you’ve said about the club having to take accountability is so so wrong its a joke, I’m sorry but it is. No other way to say it.

And Tuchel did tailor his tactics and approach to suit Rom a bit more, thats arguably why after the first 6 or 7 games, when things started to get a bit tougher, performances faltered and our “apparent title challenge” evaporated. We changed a more flexible, aggressive, hard working (altho inconsistent output) frontline that had been key to winning the CL to playing with a more fixed, passive way because Rom is different from Havertz.

What Tuchel said happened well after Lukaku’s interview so the damage was already done. So again, to blame Tuchel for a quip which happened when the relationship was already hugely strained from Lukaku’s own actions again is just stupidity. I mean you would be on edge and prickly with somebody, who had made it incredibly clear to Inter 6 or 7 months before that he wanted to move here, done an interview unannounced, wishing he didn’t leave Inter because the manager didn’t want to completely reshape his team for a more limited, one dimensional footballer.

Everything that has transpired for his second spell here is from self sabotage. Same with this summer. Ok maybe he phoned an Anderlecht player or whatever but fucking hell, the way he was here 2nd time round, that doesn’t have any correlation to what he did with that interview.

Saying otherwise is just incredibly naive and looking the other way.

I tend to agree with you to a certain extent. He was indeed very disrespectful super true my God even I can't or won't defend him for that.

The club shares blame in this also because of the fact they know rom lukaku very well how he plays his strength his weaknesses

My thing is this why buy a player for a second  time for that huge amount of money ? and dont believe in him.

When antonio conte first arrived he , made adjustment's tailored with tactics. With Tuchel It was the other way around. He had a system it was either you adapt or take the highway 

And it had negative impact we saw the second sesson on the attacking players in the end they struggled mighty pulisic,werner, odoi

Its maybe possible that he rom lukaku felt jerked around the second time because the fact of the matter is he was a proven goalscorer both in serie A, premier league and the national team by now  it felt like deja vu all over again for him.

31 minutes ago, Amad_diallo said:

I tend to agree with you to a certain extent. He was indeed very disrespectful super true my God even I can't or won't defend him for that.

The club shares blame in this also because of the fact they know rom lukaku very well how he plays his strength his weaknesses

My thing is this why buy a player for a second  time for that huge amount of money ? and dont believe in him.

When antonio conte first arrived he , made adjustment's tailored with tactics. With Tuchel It was the other way around. He had a system it was either you adapt or take the highway 

And it had negative impact we saw the second sesson on the attacking players in the end they struggled mighty pulisic,werner, odoi

Its maybe possible that he rom lukaku felt jerked around the second time because the fact of the matter is he was a proven goalscorer both in serie A, premier league and the national team by now  it felt like deja vu all over again for him.

Disagree re Tuchel’s tactics. His tactics brought huge turn arounds in say 75% of the players who played regularly. A lot of the attackers we had with him have all been moved on, so says it all.

Lukaku is a one dimensional footballer thats why it didn’t work. You don’t completely restructure a CL winning team to suit a one dimensional footballer. Same with him at United and again there at Inter under Inzaghi, who preferred Dzeko in all the big games. 

So much for £10m then 😂

But if hes out the door, ok but 90% likelihood thst we will be in the same situation again next summer. Roma won’t  buy him - theres no option\obligation to buy in the deal - and they won’t be able to afford him in all likeliness so don’t get your hopes up for any £30-35m deal.

Will be extremely cut price or the circus around his future again. 

100% Inter & Juventus wont be interested next year too.

On 28/08/2023 at 10:06, OneMoSalah said:

Disagree re Tuchel’s tactics. His tactics brought huge turn arounds in say 75% of the players who played regularly. A lot of the attackers we had with him have all been moved on, so says it all.

Lukaku is a one dimensional footballer thats why it didn’t work. You don’t completely restructure a CL winning team to suit a one dimensional footballer. Same with him at United and again there at Inter under Inzaghi, who preferred Dzeko in all the big games. 

Sorry for being  late to reply but I've been busy my apologies.

You' re right about,  his tactics. They indeed was the main factor.

But the issue with tuchel it was never about the tactics More so of his persona.

His handling of players sometimes really felt sorry for werner and pulisic.

Under a different manager they could certainly have thrived I believe.

Lukaku " one dimensional" I think youre spot on. Thats my point Tuchel should of steered cleared and said no. Because tuchel dont now how to get the best out of rom lukaku, only antonio conte, martinez does. You have to use him in a certain way.

5 hours ago, Amad_diallo said:

Sorry for being  late to reply but I've been busy my apologies.

You' re right about,  his tactics. They indeed was the main factor.

But the issue with tuchel it was never about the tactics More so of his persona.

His handling of players sometimes really felt sorry for werner and pulisic.

Under a different manager they could certainly have thrived I believe.

Lukaku " one dimensional" I think youre spot on. Thats my point Tuchel should of steered cleared and said no. Because tuchel dont now how to get the best out of rom lukaku, only antonio conte, martinez does. You have to use him in a certain way.

I don’t think Mourinho will get much out of him either again, or even Conte another time round. For instance, I think he would of struggled in our team under Conte in the PL compared to the Inter Milan team he played for in Italy.

Does nobody else think its alarming that only Italian clubs are really interested in him? No other big teams from European league had any concrete links - was rumblings about Barca & PSG but knew that would only happen if it was as good as free for either because why else would they sign him?

Tuchel should of said no but he pushed particularly for Rom - why? Fuck knows. Was a big mistake. Wanted it to work at first but think that blinded some to how bad he was, although was plenty on here who warned about him coming back too.

And even on the likes of Werner & Pulisic, I don’t think it matters how they were or weren’t treated, they are soft mentally. I mean Pulisic sat bitching like an entitled kid about not playing, he was living off of maybe 7 games in a Chelsea shirt. Yet he wrote a autobiography (at what age 22) and made comments about not playing in it. Clearly a little bit soft. Then again Werner, Lukaku… comments about Tuchel’s tactics, how they didn’t suit them to cover up for bad performances also.

I think the likes of Tuchel, Mourinho, Conte, Pep, Klopp etc, all these guys will not hesitate to tear somebody to shreds if they have to. Its elite level sport, its about how they bounce back from it. The elite mentality guys do whilst the weaker don’t. Tuchel may be difficult but I don’t think at Bayern for instance or even at PSG it made a huge difference because he works/worked with guys who are of an elite mentality. Even here he had some of these. 

1 hour ago, OneMoSalah said:

I don’t think Mourinho will get much out of him either again, or even Conte another time round. For instance, I think he would of struggled in our team under Conte in the PL compared to the Inter Milan team he played for in Italy.

Does nobody else think its alarming that only Italian clubs are really interested in him? No other big teams from European league had any concrete links - was rumblings about Barca & PSG but knew that would only happen if it was as good as free for either because why else would they sign him?

Tuchel should of said no but he pushed particularly for Rom - why? Fuck knows. Was a big mistake. Wanted it to work at first but think that blinded some to how bad he was, although was plenty on here who warned about him coming back too.

And even on the likes of Werner & Pulisic, I don’t think it matters how they were or weren’t treated, they are soft mentally. I mean Pulisic sat bitching like an entitled kid about not playing, he was living off of maybe 7 games in a Chelsea shirt. Yet he wrote a autobiography (at what age 22) and made comments about not playing in it. Clearly a little bit soft. Then again Werner, Lukaku… comments about Tuchel’s tactics, how they didn’t suit them to cover up for bad performances also.

I think the likes of Tuchel, Mourinho, Conte, Pep, Klopp etc, all these guys will not hesitate to tear somebody to shreds if they have to. Its elite level sport, its about how they bounce back from it. The elite mentality guys do whilst the weaker don’t. Tuchel may be difficult but I don’t think at Bayern for instance or even at PSG it made a huge difference because he works/worked with guys who are of an elite mentality. Even here he had some of these. 

It depends if he still got something left in the tank. I read an article yesterday about Mourinho his thoughts regarding securing  the transfer. And he basically said I know what rom lukaku needs It's love.

Maybe a little bit but it seems like the economics of European football has taken it's toll just a little bit covid, the ongoing war ukraine, Russia. The money has shifted to the saudis. 

Not too be to hard on pulisic but you are absolutely right some players seem to be both week physical and mentally

Back to rom lukaku, he has that bulky frame like wayne rooney does. Those players need to be extra careful with their weight especially after 30 they dont tend to have a long shelf life

3 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Tuchel should of said no but he pushed particularly for Rom - why? Fuck knows.

Is there even any paper evidence of it? People constantly claim that it was Tuchel's buy, but I totally can't recall anything like it; Sure, he made some snarky comments about us needing a goalscoring striker and perhaps even laid it out to the board that either they get an elite player or we are doomed and it was like quick, one day shopping trip when Marina went to the shop and bought the most expensive thing to prove a point (and tbf, there was NOTHING available on the market back then). Sure, he said it's great to have him here etc. AFTER we bought him, because what was he supposed to say?

Tuchel was rather indifferent to transfers and it led to his first falling apart with Clearlake, so why would he push for Lukaku in particular, knowing he will destroy his system and will be playing outside the tactic at all times?

31 minutes ago, Vegetable said:

Is there even any paper evidence of it? People constantly claim that it was Tuchel's buy, but I totally can't recall anything like it; Sure, he made some snarky comments about us needing a goalscoring striker and perhaps even laid it out to the board that either they get an elite player or we are doomed and it was like quick, one day shopping trip when Marina went to the shop and bought the most expensive thing to prove a point (and tbf, there was NOTHING available on the market back then). Sure, he said it's great to have him here etc. AFTER we bought him, because what was he supposed to say?

Tuchel was rather indifferent to transfers and it led to his first falling apart with Clearlake, so why would he push for Lukaku in particular, knowing he will destroy his system and will be playing outside the tactic at all times?

She didn't she pennypinched and got this colossal trash instead of paying the 135m for Haaland. Sources said Haaland was open to the move as well but she deemed it as to expensive and bought this cretin instead.

1 minute ago, TheHulk said:

She didn't she pennypinched and got this colossal trash instead of paying the 135m for Haaland. Sources said Haaland was open to the move as well but she deemed it as to expensive and bought this cretin instead.

Ofc it was too expensive. Record salary and agents fee. 

2 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Ofc it was too expensive. Record salary and agents fee. 

If we bought him then, we would be in a much better place now even with all his costs involved.

Edited by TheHulk