Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

15 minutes ago, Lukaku is the best said:

Everyone is entitled to have a different opinion. If that opinion is not the same, then no reason to shout or insult. 

We are living in a free country where everybody has the right to his/her own opinion. If only one opinion is allowed we are no different from countries where dictators rules and before you know ... they start bombing and invading neighbour countries ... 

My advice, if u do not agree with my opinion, fine, but in stead of insulting  give arguments 

Don't cry everyone is entitled to an opinion, when my opinion is for you to fuck off. Your opinion is you love Lukaku.... My opinion is for you to fuck off. You have come to piss ppl off, so don't be surprised when you get told to fuck off.

Edited by YorkshireBlue

4 hours ago, Lukaku is the best said:

A player that does not receive confidence from his team, performs less. That is a known fact.

In stead of always saying bad things about him, we should be glad that we have at least one player of high quality in our wallet. 

What I have learned from the Champions league final is that when Lukaku came on the pitch, Inter started to create chances. The blocking fase was not his fault and the header, it was on the goalkeeper but he had not much time either.

My advice, cheer for him, believe in him and we should be begging on our knees that he comes back to us. I mean, not like much happened at us this season without Lukaku. It can only get better. Attract some new players that can work for him. He must feel welcome also for him it is not nice that some other players in the Premier league gains more then he. This could also be a offer of Chelsea towards him for even better performances.

U think Lukaku should be highest paid player in the PL? Well, u will be happy if he moves to Saudi. 

5 hours ago, Lukaku is the best said:

A player that does not receive confidence from his team, performs less. That is a known fact.

In stead of always saying bad things about him, we should be glad that we have at least one player of high quality in our wallet. 

What I have learned from the Champions league final is that when Lukaku came on the pitch, Inter started to create chances. The blocking fase was not his fault and the header, it was on the goalkeeper but he had not much time either.

My advice, cheer for him, believe in him and we should be begging on our knees that he comes back to us. I mean, not like much happened at us this season without Lukaku. It can only get better. Attract some new players that can work for him. He must feel welcome also for him it is not nice that some other players in the Premier league gains more then he. This could also be a offer of Chelsea towards him for even better performances.

Is Romelu Lukaku himself justifying his actions? 

1 hour ago, King Kante said:

I told everyone at the time he was a complete utter waste of money. Most ridiculous transfer we've made and we have had a lot of those.

Thankfully this is a song you will never have to sing again. The truth is out of the box about Rom and it's never going back in.

For the record I told people in 2011 that Rom was not then, and never would be, good enough for Chelsea.

On 13/06/2023 at 19:04, OhForAGreavsie said:

Thankfully this is a song you will never have to sing again. The truth is out of the box about Rom and it's never going back in.

For the record I told people in 2011 that Rom was not then, and never would be, good enough for Chelsea.

I didn't rate him then either and was always happy that we essentially traded him for prime Costa. However, that said, I wasn't posting here to back that up. 

As for moving forward, this guy just needs to go to Saudi for his own sake. No serious club in Europe is going to take him. Inter proved last season that a way past it Dzeko was still better than him in pretty much every aspect of CF play that matters.

If he comes back here, he will get meme'd to hell then essentially sent to the reserve team for the rest of his contract. No way is he able to deal with any sort of low block with his limited skill set. 

For sure he could resurface with a mid-lower table PL club and probably bang in 15 goals a season for them. However, he would still get meme'd in the big games when he evitiably fecks up easy chances and loses the ball due to his dire first touch. He may as well go to Saudi and take the big bucks whilst scoring 25+ a season. 

Only delusion and absolute clowns blowing smoke up his arse makes him believe he is a top player and that he deserves to be at a top European club. 

8 hours ago, King Kante said:

I didn't rate him then either and was always happy that we essentially traded him for prime Costa. However, that said, I wasn't posting here to back that up.

Nor can I prove my statement any longer. I was posting on CFCNet in 2011 but the original version of that site has closed down in the last year so everything posted there has gone. That said, I have been posting here since about 2016 and have mentioned what I said about Lukaku quite a few times. Maybe that counts a bit. 🙂 

17 hours ago, King Kante said:

As for moving forward, this guy just needs to go to Saudi for his own sake. No serious club in Europe is going to take him. Inter proved last season that a way past it Dzeko was still better than him in pretty much every aspect of CF play that matters.

If he comes back here, he will get meme'd to hell then essentially sent to the reserve team for the rest of his contract. No way is he able to deal with any sort of low block with his limited skill set. 

For sure he could resurface with a mid-lower table PL club and probably bang in 15 goals a season for them. However, he would still get meme'd in the big games when he evitiably fecks up easy chances and loses the ball due to his dire first touch. He may as well go to Saudi and take the big bucks whilst scoring 25+ a season. 

Only delusion and absolute clowns blowing smoke up his arse makes him believe he is a top player and that he deserves to be at a top European club. 

Why should he go to Saudi? He’s just scored two goals. I hope he stays in Europe and show that he has ambition. Maybe not in Chelsea but another club. 

13 hours ago, didi007 said:

Why should he go to Saudi? He’s just scored two goals. I hope he stays in Europe and show that he has ambition. Maybe not in Chelsea but another club. 

Saudi Arabia or AC Milan, I do not care, as long as we get him off the books with a SALE

fuck a loan and those Inter game players

if he refuses, down to the reserve team I hope we stuff him

• 4 weeks later...