Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

3 hours ago, Amad_diallo said:

Did you see him under antonio conte inter that title winning season ?

We can agree to disagree
But after yesterdays showing

Its pretty clear we need goalscoring

The the transfer window is closing 10 days left tiktok tiktok tiktok

Lukaku is persona non grata

no way he is sticking with the club

53 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Lukaku is persona non grata

no way he is sticking with the club

I hope for the sake of it they can find a middle ground between his camp lukaku and the club

I dont see a better option right now and maybe next summer grant him his wish 
if he still wants to leave

5 hours ago, Amad_diallo said:

I hope for the sake of it they can find a middle ground between his camp lukaku and the club

I dont see a better option right now and maybe next summer grant him his wish 
if he still wants to leave

Lukaku is fucking shit (as both a player and as a person) and needs to GTFO

I am REALLY getting tired of all this

7 hours ago, Vesper said:

Lukaku is fucking shit (as both a player and as a person) and needs to GTFO

I am REALLY getting tired of all this

Nemen Vesper nu ska vi inte hålla på vara sådär
 ytterligare en  spelare att addera på skadelistan
carney chukwumeka läget är minst sagt kritiskt

Vi ger han till januari levererar han inte tills dess 
då köper vi loss ivan tooney

3 minutes ago, Amad_diallo said:

Nemen Vesper now we shouldn't continue to be like that
 one more player to add to the injury list
carney chukwumeka the situation is critical to say the least

We give him until January he doesn't deliver until then 
then we buy off ivan tooney

nej

Lukaku måste gå

The skinnier, fit, healthy, confident version of Lukaku from the Conte Inter team would obviously help this team a tonne, but the fat, lazy, disloyal cunt version that we have would just be poison in the well. Not worth even considering. His time at the top ended the minute the interview was published.

I prefer not to think what kind of pickle we will be in, if the club won't manage to ship him off this window.

The fun thing about people seeing him genuinely useful (being stuck with him is different story) is that they seem to have forgotten that he actually had spent a season here, under one of the best manager we have had and not much came of it. Why would anything change after all that shithousery and him not delivering in Serie A after that, I have no idea.  

On 21/08/2023 at 20:13, Pizy said:

I DO think Lukaku would score a decent amount of goals in this team if he was in shape and highly motivated. Simply standing in the box as a predator would net him quite a few.

But I don’t see how you can possibly bring him back. He would get mercilessly booed by the entire stadium as soon as he stepped onto the pitch. 

I guess the only way I could see that changing is if he issued a sincere apology, say he’s going to work his ass off to help Chelsea, and then delete his social media. Oh, and agree never to do any interviews again.

Trouble is he has never been in shape and properly motivated since leaving Inter

Don’t loan him.

Why have a stance of we won’t loan him all summer, only to eventually loan him? To Roma/PSG/Barca of all teams - not one of them done us any favours. Although would be typical of this ownership to go back on their word and do something as soft as that. We’ve become soft on and off the pitch. 

Let him rot with the u21s to someone buys him. Put him in his place. Fuck him.

Edited by OneMoSalah

5 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Don’t loan him.

Why have a stance of we won’t loan him all summer, only to eventually loan him? To Roma/PSG/Barca of all teams - not one of them done us any favours. Although would be typical of this ownership to go back on their word and do something as soft as that. 

Don't think the club anticipated Lukaku tarnishing his relationship with Inter and subsequently, Juventus. 

Given Roma are desperate for a ST and Mourinho would prefer experience leading his line, we could potentially get something in our favor. Either a loan where they cover all his wages + loan fee, or an outright obligation to buy. 

2 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Don’t loan him.

Why have a stance of we won’t loan him all summer, only to eventually loan him? To Roma/PSG/Barca of all teams - not one of them done us any favours. Although would be typical of this ownership to go back on their word and do something as soft as that. We’ve become soft on and off the pitch. 

Or get a 10m loan fee and his wages paid for an entire season lol 

1 hour ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Or get a 10m loan fee and his wages paid for an entire season lol 

And then end up in the same situation again in the summer? Then eventually end up terminating his contract or lose him on a free? Not like we are desperate for £10m after the summer we've just had outgoings wise.

Plus the message has always been straight sale - no loans. All summer, even to Inter who thought they could wrangle a deal because he was there the season before.

Why do you think Barca/PSG/Roma are only wanting to do a loan move?

3 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Don't think the club anticipated Lukaku tarnishing his relationship with Inter and subsequently, Juventus. 

Given Roma are desperate for a ST and Mourinho would prefer experience leading his line, we could potentially get something in our favor. Either a loan where they cover all his wages + loan fee, or an outright obligation to buy. 

It’s all loans without obligations/options going off of what is circulating. Thats no use.

Option to buy is basically just a gimmick - look at Bakayoko at Milan & Napoli, they suckered us in with this “option” only to not sign him - pretty sure Milan did it twice actually. We did it to Atletico with Saul & Juve with Zakaria effectively.

A straight up sale even for £20-25m would be perfect. Not like we need the cash and he’s one of the last players on these premium Abramovich contracts.

Personally I’d let him rot with the u21s - fuck him. He had the options to go to Inter, Saudi and now Juve which he blew up himself.

We shouldn’t be looking to loan him out because he fucked up/rejected moves. And the likelihood is any loan to Italy will resort in these clubs haggling to reduce the price like Inter did.