Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

On 17/05/2023 at 20:10, xPetrCechx said:

Finally a trainer with a vision. I mean, the numbers don't lie.

Chelsea

2021-2022 : with Lukaku ( 3rd place in Premier league )   2022-2023 : without Lukaku 12th place in Premier league

Inter :

2022-2023 : Lukaku went to Inter ==> Inter reaches final op champions league ( and might win the Champions league )

I know the opinions are different but if we look at the stats, the only conclusion is that we need a player with the rare capabilities of Lukaku

• 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, bigbluewillie said:

So! what do you suggest?

Who knows, unfortunately we are fucked with this one, inter want him on loan Lukaku wants inter, no one will buy him and if they do we loose massively on the books, basically ATM we have paid like 100m for a player from inter, pay his wages and he still plays for inter..... Thinking about it hurts my head.....

3 hours ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Who knows, unfortunately we are fucked with this one, inter want him on loan Lukaku wants inter, no one will buy him and if they do we loose massively on the books, basically ATM we have paid like 100m for a player from inter, pay his wages and he still plays for inter..... Thinking about it hurts my head.....

Outstanding move to sum it up 😂

If Inter isn't covering his wages, there's no point doing them any favors over the usual business. If we can't use Rom on pitch, he can be send to Megastore duty or whatever. Would probably pay for himself this way, as crowds would storm the place if he was some kind of mascott there.

1 hour ago, Vegetable said:

Outstanding move to sum it up 😂

If Inter isn't covering his wages, there's no point doing them any favors over the usual business. If we can't use Rom on pitch, he can be send to Megastore duty or whatever. Would probably pay for himself this way, as crowds would storm the place if he was some kind of mascott there.

exactly

this is nome charity