Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

• 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Vesper said:

so says a poster with 17 total posts and a Manure player for a username 

a6d7323596245515a8cc4241764b361f.png

What does the amount of how many times I've  posted on this site matter ? Secondly how many strikers do we have as of right now in the squad ?

2 minutes ago, Amad_diallo said:

What does the amount of how many times I've  posted on this site matter ? Secondly how many strikers do we have as of right now in the squad ?

random academy striker is better than heavy touch Donkelu

7 minutes ago, lucio said:

random academy striker is better than heavy touch Donkelu

Dont let the hate blind you. A motivated lukaku can certainly be useful. 

He doesn't have the sexiest first touch but scoring is one thing he certainly can do and we need that. 

2 hours ago, Amad_diallo said:

Dont let the hate blind you. A motivated lukaku can certainly be useful. 

He doesn't have the sexiest first touch but scoring is one thing he certainly can do and we need that. 

did you watch the CL final m8?

ultra choke

Inter should have won that game

now we all suffer with Treble winning Citeh

On 20/08/2023 at 15:34, Vesper said:

did you watch the CL final m8?

ultra choke

Inter should have won that game

now we all suffer with Treble winning Citeh

Did you see him under antonio conte inter that title winning season ?

We can agree to disagree
But after yesterdays showing

Its pretty clear we need goalscoring

The the transfer window is closing 10 days left tiktok tiktok tiktok

2 minutes ago, Amad_diallo said:

Did you see him under antonio conte inter that title winning season ?

We can agree to disagree
But after yesterdays showing

Its pretty clear we need goalscoring

The the transfer window is closing 10 days left tiktok tiktok tiktok

Years ago , he’s washed 

1 minute ago, lucio said:

Years ago , he’s washed 

He needs the right situation, thats the problem. 

Having just jackson its not feasible

And broja coming off a serious injury

I don't think is the answer I rather have lukaku all day long then broja sorry

Lukaku situation would never happen under previous board. The club got rid of both Werener and Lukaku and never went after a proper striker. Nkuku isnt enough for a team that ended last season with the 5th worst scoring record in the entire league. Lukaku is a Chelsea player, and under current situation its crazy to just pay his salary while letting him in the cold.

1 hour ago, Henrique said:

Lukaku situation would never happen under previous board. The club got rid of both Werener and Lukaku and never went after a proper striker. Nkuku isnt enough for a team that ended last season with the 5th worst scoring record in the entire league. Lukaku is a Chelsea player, and under current situation its crazy to just pay his salary while letting him in the cold.

tbh I don't know if is better keep him 

I DO think Lukaku would score a decent amount of goals in this team if he was in shape and highly motivated. Simply standing in the box as a predator would net him quite a few.

But I don’t see how you can possibly bring him back. He would get mercilessly booed by the entire stadium as soon as he stepped onto the pitch. 

I guess the only way I could see that changing is if he issued a sincere apology, say he’s going to work his ass off to help Chelsea, and then delete his social media. Oh, and agree never to do any interviews again.

If he were committed to the club to helping the team , acting line a pro and get back to fitness, by all means give him another shot but we all know he is unhappy here, out of shape, wants to leave and is too toxic to be allowed anywhere near the squad. It’s not only his ability that was overestimated twice by the old administration but also his character. He is just a spoilt little brat who does not think of the consequences of his actions and throws his toys out the pram when things are not going his way. If he was a proper mature professional ppl might get over his poor fitness and clownish misses but unfortunately he is what he is.