Edinson Cavani

CFC58

Just because he wants to be no1 doesn't MEAN HE WILL BE. If he want to be no1, he has to be the best we got and if he want to be the best, he need to prove it.

And how exactly does he prove it? By scoring 17 goals in his first season? By showing dedication to his craft?

I don't think he will ever be as good as Cavani

I don't know. Maybe in 3 or 4 years he could be. I don't know how you can be that certain.

well not for 3-4 years anyway.

Oh right....so you agree, because earlier (like literally a split-second ago) you were saying he wouldn't ever be as good. Are there two of you writing these posts? Maybe one of you should take over and then it would be less confusing.

so according to the great man we contacted napoli last week and said " heres 52,000,000 take it or leave it" they've said no, a couple of days later we've rang back and went "only joking lads, that wasnt the final offer but we're not making an offer tonight during this bout of contact"?!? ...hows that calling their bluff and how is tancredi not in a mental asylum

That Tancredi guy, and all the other "ITK" "agents" on Twitter are just trolls, fishing for likes.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8781427/

Transfer news: Edinson Cavani has described Real Madrid as a 'beautiful team'

"I am very calm. Real Madrid are a beautiful team, every player dreams of playing there when he is a child."

What is it with South American/Continental players and Madrid? Yeah, they used to pretty good. They also won the European trophy about 5 times in 10 years, or some crap, at the beginning of the competition when it was practically rigged.

As far as I can see, Barca will have the league the majority of the time as long as Messi is there, so they're not moving for trophies really. Their fantastic fans who abuse their manager's wife? Perhaps it's the player power? Maybe they fancy themselves running a club? I just don't get the fascination...

And how exactly does he prove it? By scoring 17 goals in his first season? By showing dedication to his craft?

By fighting for his place like anyone else, Cavani will have bad games, that is when his chance will come. Of course there are also cup games

By fighting for his place like anyone else, Cavani will have bad games, that is when his chance will come. Of course there are also cup games

So give him a chance to fight for it then, rather than writing him off and spunking £50 million on another player.

Lukaku is one of us and has done everything asked of him to be given a fair shot - sticking someone with such a financial commitment placed on him in front of him in the line really doesn't sit well with me.

Alfredo Pedulla: "On Wednesday in London there will be a summit between Napoli & Chelsea for the transfer of Cavani" #CFC (SportItalia)

Alfredo Pedulla: "Cost of the transfer? The offer was 55m & for Abramovich it won't be difficult to meet Napoli's needs" #CFC (SportItalia)

Alfredo Pedulla: "Mourinho wants Cavani. #MCFC appears in the background and the intent of Abramovich is burning #RMCF." #CFC (SportItalia)

Italian journalist Raffaele Auriemma (1/2): "President De Laurentis, back from U.S, by Wed/Thurs will fly to London to close Cavani to #CFC"

Italian journalist Raffaele Auriemma (2/2): "From what I understand, from the rumours, #CFC will close the deal by paying 58m plus bonus"

Anellucci, Cavani's agent: "Meeting between Napoli and Chelsea in London for Cavani? Let us do our job..." (SportItalia) #CFC

Seems It's Close....

So give him a chance to fight for it then, rather than writing him off and spunking £50 million on another player.

Lukaku is one of us and has done everything asked of him to be given a fair shot - sticking someone with such a financial commitment placed on him in front of him in the line really doesn't sit well with me.

That is what I said, my post was aiming at people who don't want Cavani to come because it will slow down or interrupt Lukaku's progress. That is what I said, he needs to take his chance if he want to be our main striker in years to come.

That is what I said, my post was aiming at people who don't want Cavani to come because it will slow down or interrupt Lukaku's progress. That is what I said, he needs to take his chance if he want to be our main striker in years to come.

So where's his chance come when there's a £50 million striker stuck in front of him?

Personally I'd rather take our chances with Lukaku, Ba and Torres in the team....but who the fuck is going to buy our shirts with that scenario eh? How much will EA be paying to stick any of those on the front of FIFA?

I mean is it really even worth cheering for a player who cost less than £20 million?

So where's his chance come when there's a £50 million striker stuck in front of him?

Personally I'd rather take our chances with Lukaku, Ba and Torres in the team....but who the fuck is going to buy our shirts with that scenario eh? How much will EA be paying to stick any of those on the front of FIFA?

I mean is it really even worth cheering for a player who cost less than £20 million?

LOL WTF, why is shirts or EA got anything to do with this?

Like I said, if he is really that good, then he would be able to compete with a better player no problem. What do you define by giving him his chance? Let him play at least 30 BPL games? Well he will be if he is good enough like I said and IF Cavani flops which hopefully he won't.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You