Edinson Cavani

CFC58

Frankly, at this point in my life and Chelsea's successes in the last 10 years, i dont care if we dont win much next season, as long as Lukaku and Debruyne are integrated into our team.

We have had 2 years of transitioning players now, even with integrating those two, we should be challenging next season.

No it wont. Lukaku still has the touch of an Elephant, Ba is ok at best and Torres is utter shit. We cant challenge for anything without a class striker.

See, I think this is a misunderstanding of who we are as a team. We threw away points last season not because we didn't score enough goals (unless you subscribe to the Kevin Keegan School of Coaching), but because our midfield was weak and our defence porous especially towards the end of games. I firmly believe that if we can improve both these areas then we have the goals in the team to win trophies.

We have had 2 years of transitioning players now, even with integrating those two, we should be challenging next season.

I agree completely.... we should be challenging next season, but what i meant was that if they can become real blues by the end of this season and an important part of our squad, i wont shed too many tears if we come second of lose in semis etc....

I expect to win something though.... we are already joint favourites for every domestic trophy along with city....

Ya know how things swing each way on a daily basis....like he is going here, he is going there BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!

The best one yet at Blue Moon is.....wait for it......Higuain>Cavani

:dance:

Pass me the tissues my eyes are fucking streaming with laughter.

See, I think this is a misunderstanding of who we are as a team. We threw away points last season not because we didn't score enough goals (unless you subscribe to the Kevin Keegan School of Coaching), but because our midfield was weak and our defence porous especially towards the end of games. I firmly believe that if we can improve both these areas then we have the goals in the team to win trophies.

Yea our midfield has been the cause but what if we had a competent striker who scored more than 8 goals in the league would we have won a few more games? Yea probably.

I smell fear..fear of the media ,fear of failure,fear of the number 50 and fear of Belgium's World cup chances.

Not saying we should spend 50 plus million on Cavani or any striker for that matter..tho definitely do think we need a striker and to offload Torres.

Yea our midfield has been the cause but what if we had a competent striker who scored more than 8 goals in the league would we have won a few more games? Yea probably.

We have won the league with a striker scoring just 12 goals. Lukaku scored 17 last season. I'm not entirely sure we need Drogba of 2010 with players like Mata, Hazard, Oscar, Schurrle, Lamps, Moses, Torres, Ba, Lukaku etc.

This was posted in the Mourinho thread, but I thought the people in this thread need to give it a read as well. Jose talking about FFP to the official site: http://www.chelseafc.com/news-article/article/3212071/title/mourinho-one-direction

Ya know how things swing each way on a daily basis....like he is going here, he is going there BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!

The best one yet at Blue Moon is.....wait for it......Higuain>Cavani

:dance:

Pass me the tissues my eyes are fucking streaming with laughter.

I really like Pipita and I'd be more than okay if he joined us

Not saying he's better than Cavani though

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You