Edinson Cavani

CFC58

Who are the other up and coming strikers in football right now ? I'm thinking about someone like Cavani when he was at Parma, a player who we can get for cheap but has huge potential.

I'd go for Damiao at this point. He's injured and haven't been playing very well lately... perfect time for an honest bid. :)

His display against Spain from a play standpoint was expected. Spain are clearly the better side, the disappointing aspect was the fact that he showed almost none of the fight you would want from a striker costing as much as he will.

You compare that to Suarez today and they were miles apart. Suarez had a terrible game too, but he fought. Hes an awful guy, but there is no doubt in anybodies mind that he would do anything to win. Cavani did not have even half of the fight Suarez showed.

Of course its a useless tournament and whatever, but you are playing for a new club and contract. This is the last we'll see of you before the window opens in two weeks...you think it would mean more.

Who are the other up and coming strikers in football right now ? I'm thinking about someone like Cavani when he was at Parma, a player who we can get for cheap but has huge potential.

Palermo you mean? There are a few. Off the top of my head in the PL we've got our own Lukaku, Benteke and Sturridge are good shouts. In Spain you have the likes of Luis Muriel, Italy there's Balotelli, El Sharaawy, Jovetic etc.

Palermo you mean? There are a few. Off the top of my head in the PL we've got our own Lukaku, Benteke and Sturridge are good shouts. In Spain you have the likes of Luis Muriel, Italy there's Balotelli, El Sharaawy, Jovetic etc.

Luis Muriel plays for Udinese in the Serie A mate.

When people start posting odds and bets, it means there is nothing concrete, and probably nothing will happen.

Doesn't mean nothing WILL happen, but it means nothings going on right now.. those bets mean nothing.

Lukaku with Torres & Ba on the bench will do.. until January, where we can panic reassess from there.

Torres aside, how many big transfers get completed in january? Not many. Top talent is super important to their club at that time as they'll be in title races and cup competitions. They won't be wanting to get rid of their best talent at that time. If we want a big splash, odds are it's going to have to happen in the summer.

January is a bad time for transfers IMO, too many become cup-tied and a lot of panic buying goes on. If we do it right this summer there will be no need to go buying in January unless we get bad luck with injuries.

I still can't beliebe we went into last season with only Torres and Sturridge.

Ciro Venerato (1/3): "From London comes significant confirmation of an imminent appointment between Chelsea and Napoli" (RAI Sport) #CFC

Ciro Venerato (2/3): "We'll see if at this meeting #CFC will want to put a technical counterpart as Napoli prefers #MCFC offer with Dzeko"

Ciro Venerato (3/3): "Napoli would like #MCFC offer with Dzeko for Cavani but it has yet to convince the player to come to Italy" #CFC

Ciro Venerato (1/3): "From London comes significant confirmation of an imminent appointment between Chelsea and Napoli" (RAI Sport) #CFC

Ciro Venerato (2/3): "We'll see if at this meeting #CFC will want to put a technical counterpart as Napoli prefers #MCFC offer with Dzeko"

Ciro Venerato (3/3): "Napoli would like #MCFC offer with Dzeko for Cavani but it has yet to convince the player to come to Italy" #CFC

Huge meeting if its true.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You