Edinson Cavani

CFC58

When he gets a personal phone call from Jose himself, he'll be in the bag. :)

Be the main man at the front for Jose's Chelsea in front of Mata and Hazard or be just another guy at Madrid and share the spotlight with CR7 and the rest of the superstars.

To be honest mate, I'm done arguing about it.

We're going to sign Cavani and we'll probably win the title. He might score 20 goals, he might not. I'm rapidly losing interest.

Romelu is a great guy who has done enough to earn his chance in my opinion. Growing up I would've killed to have watched a guy like this come through the ranks and become a legend for us, but I'm starting to think that I'm an antique. That isn't what football fans want now and it doesn't make the money.

So let's just sign this guy, sell loads of t-shirts and enjoy the youtube clips packages because that's what modern football is.

Same here.

I'm losing interests in this one as well. Few weeks ago I was like "Oh, seems like something is on, let me check it out", now I'm like "Oh, meeting on Wed, he prefers Real, like I fucking care".

To be honest, our biggest problem is not even on the Forward department, I would be more happy to see us signing Modric than Cavani. The new era Chelsea never needed a prolific striker, and I'm pretty sure if Cavani signs his goal tally will be definitely less than his Naple career's.

Anyway, he signs, great, not my money anyway; he doesn't, I don't shed a tear.

oh right, in addition, part of the reason why I'm not anxious/panic about who we are going to sign is Mourinho.

In Jose I trust, I truly believe he will make the right calls, if he thinks a guy is worth to acquire, he will, at least he will try his best, vice versa.

£30m never going to happen with Arsenal and Juve they are dealing with

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You