Edinson Cavani

CFC58

Oh god I'm not a morning person at all but I have been reading blue moon and haven't laughed that much in ages. This time yesterday it was "welcome to city cavani" now it's all "fuck off ya long haired tosser dzeko is better anyway" and what's even funnier is Isco has said he will decide after his holiday and they are saying "why does he need a holiday, what a tosser"

You couldn't make this stuff up haaaaaaa haaaaa

Oh god I'm not a morning person at all but I have been reading blue moon and haven't laughed that much in ages. This time yesterday it was "welcome to city cavani" now it's all "fuck off ya long haired tosser dzeko is better anyway" and what's even funnier is Isco has said he will decide after his holiday and they are saying "why does he need a holiday, what a tosser"

You couldn't make this stuff up haaaaaaa haaaaa

That happens every where, even on here and you should know that too...

Lukaku will want to be the #1 striker at the club and he might not have that chance here with us signing Cavani. It all comes down to how patient he is but we shouldn't take him for granted just because he's a Chelsea fan.

Just because he wants to be no1 doesn't MEAN HE WILL BE. If he want to be no1, he has to be the best we got and if he want to be the best, he need to prove it. So what if he isn't gonna make it here? If Cavani bang in 30 goals for us for the next 5 years I couldn't careless if Lukaku is still a Chelsea player or not. I don't think he will ever be as good as Cavani, well not for 3-4 years anyway. The same actually applies to Mata, Hazard or any other Chelsea players. No amtter how old they are, how much they cost, if there are better players than them willing to play for us and they don't want to fight for their place, they need to go.

That is why Torres will probably be sold soon enough even though he costs £50m, he is shit and passed it so he needs to go.

Lukaku will want to be the #1 striker at the club and he might not have that chance here with us signing Cavani. It all comes down to how patient he is but we shouldn't take him for granted just because he's a Chelsea fan.

Sir Alex has forwards like Chicharito, Rooney and RVP battling for the main spot. I don't see any problem in rotating Cavani with Lukaku if the transfer goes through.

Sir Alex has forwards like Chicharito, Rooney and RVP battling for the main spot. I don't see any problem in rotating Cavani with Lukaku if the transfer goes through.

Well that is why Rooney wanted to leave this summer...

Lukaku wants to be but he won't one way to another. He is 20 years old what do you expect? Cavani-Lukaku-Ba/Torres is a good strike force to go into the new season. You can't even compare Lukaku and Cavani, one is world class striker already the other is nothing near that but has the potential to become one. Same with all the talks of KDB's progress being hindered by the signing of Schürrle - this isn't Belgian national team nor is this KDB/Lukaku FC - if he isn't the best at that point then someone else will play. Same goes to every other player. I don't care who plays aslong as CHELSEA wins.

Just because he wants to be no1 doesn't MEAN HE WILL BE. If he want to be no1, he has to be the best we got and if he want to be the best, he need to prove it. So what if he isn't gonna make it here? If Cavani bang in 30 goals for us for the next 5 years I couldn't careless if Lukaku is still a Chelsea player or not. I don't think he will ever be as good as Cavani, well not for 3-4 years anyway. The same actually applies to Mata, Hazard or any other Chelsea players. No amtter how old they are, how much they cost, if there are better players than them willing to play for us and they don't want to fight for their place, they need to go.

That is why Torres will probably be sold soon enough even though he costs £50m, he is shit and passed it so he needs to go.

That's why its up to Chelsea on whether they want to develop a young talent into a star or go for the instant success route which we usually do and shell up 58 mil on a player. Bear in mind we already made the investment for Lukaku and im not sure he'd be open to playing backup striker for us in the next 3-4 years (given that Cavani produces).

That's why its up to Chelsea on whether they want to develop a young talent into a star or go for the instant success route which we usually do and shell up 58 mil on a player. Bear in mind we already made the investment for Lukaku and im not sure he'd be open to playing backup striker for us in the next 3-4 years (given that Cavani produces).

Let's assume Cavani sings, let's assume he does produce, you make it sound like Lukaku would be getting no playing time at all. From that point onwards it's his job to prove his worth not wait for favours. Football is a very competetive place, it's not a charity

Let's assume Cavani sings, let's assume he does produce, you make it sound like Lukaku would be getting no playing time at all. From that point onwards it's his job to prove his worth not wait for favours. Football is a very competetive place, it's not a charity

Lukaku will get playing time, but will it be enough? Look at what happened with Sturridge. Was he given a fair chance to prove himself? Cavani will be the better player for the foreseeable future and I don't have a problem with that. However the question must be asked whether Lukaku is willing to wait for his turn or be the go to guy elsewhere.

Lukaku will get playing time, but will it be enough? Look at what happened with Sturridge. Was he given a fair chance to prove himself? Cavani will be the better player for the foreseeable future and I don't have a problem with that. However the question must be asked whether Lukaku is willing to wait for his turn or be the go to guy elsewhere.

Then it all get back to the point that he needs to prove himself. Like I said, if he isn't willing to wait or fight for his place, he can go if he likes. A top class player aren't afraid of competition, look at Drogba and how many strikers he had to fought to win his place over the years. Same with Lampard, in 2004 he was still a decent player, no where near world class yet and over the years he proved himself, that is why he is a legend now.

Lukaku wants to be but he won't one way to another. He is 20 years old what do you expect? Cavani-Lukaku-Ba/Torres is a good strike force to go into the new season. You can't even compare Lukaku and Cavani, one is world class striker already the other is nothing near that but has the potential to become one. Same with all the talks of KDB's progress being hindered by the signing of Schürrle - this isn't Belgian national team nor is this KDB/Lukaku FC - if he isn't the best at that point then someone else will play. Same goes to every other player. I don't care who plays aslong as CHELSEA wins.

Harsh words mate....

Alfredo Pedulla: "On Wednesday in London there will be a summit between Napoli & Chelsea for the transfer of Cavani" #CFC (SportItalia)

Alfredo Pedulla: "Cost of the transfer? The offer was €55m & for Abramovich it won't be difficult to meet Napoli's needs" #CFC (SportItalia)

Alfredo Pedulla: "Mourinho wants Cavani. #MCFC appears in the background and the intent of Abramovich is burning #RMCF." #CFC (SportItalia)

Italian journalist Raffaele Auriemma (1/2): "President De Laurentis, back from U.S, by Wed/Thurs will fly to London to close Cavani to #CFC"

Italian journalist Raffaele Auriemma (2/2): "From what I understand, from the rumours, #CFC will close the deal by paying €58m plus bonus"

Anellucci, Cavani's agent: "Meeting between Napoli and Chelsea in London for Cavani? Let us do our job..." (SportItalia) #CFC

Lukaku is a young man who clearly loves this club. He has a fantastic attitude and went away and scored 17 goals in the Premier League with limited game time at a club who aren't nearly as consistent as us.

This young man has done more than anyone expected. I simply don't understand how people can not be willing to give him a chance. Football isn't simply about winning - maybe that's an old-fashioned view because I supported Chelsea before we were contending for titles, but sport has always been more than just the glory. It's about the personal relationships you build with fellow supporters and the people who put that shirt on and give their all for the team.

Lukaku is one of us. He deserves our support.

Cavani is at this moment just one more tart wiggling his arse in the direction of anyone willing to pay him. He might sell shirts, he might become a legend for us but some people really have to ask themselves what exactly they're supporting this club for.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You