Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

1 hour ago, ulvhedin said:

Serious question - why TF Barcelona wants to buy Alonso?

Mans lowkey one of the best strikers of a ball around. He’s also pretty tall for his position , particularly in la Liga , he’ll probably be sold for chump change too 

Sky sports Germany reported in their transfer TV show that Jorginho is as good as gone.

51 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

Seen reports of Dembele on a free? Is this serious or more BS?

According to the above source, it is a 50:50. Mbappe wants him at PSG but his co-sporting director Luiz Ocampos hates Dembele's entourage. TT might give us the edge here. It remains that Dembele is a very difficult character.

There's a few rumours Barca may struggle to complete the Kessie and Christensen transfers due to their financial situation. I assume its a case of them needing to weed a number of players out and off the books.

If there is credibility to this though, azpi and alonso deals would be dead.

14 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

There's a few rumours Barca may struggle to complete the Kessie and Christensen transfers due to their financial situation. I assume its a case of them needing to weed a number of players out and off the books.

I don't believe they should be signing Kessie anyway, especially if they don't have any money to waste but perhaps I'm wrong about him.

49 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

Not really, Barca could still selling De Jong for high fee that should be enough to cover both Kessie and Christensen.

49 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

https://www.footballtransfers.com/en/transfer-news//barcelona-brink-financial-meltdown-kessie-christensen-deals-collapse

This is what you are speaking of? If true means they won’t be able to sign AC or Lewa and if they need money a cheeky bid for Frenkie De Jong to some outgoing midfielders would be nice

9 minutes ago, Blues Forever said:

Not really, Barca could still selling De Jong for high fee that should be enough to cover both Kessie and Christensen.

Could be completely wrong but I'm pretty sure they were well above the salary caps, etc and are only being covered by the fact they're trying to make significant efforts to fall back within these. 

Just now, Superblue_1986 said:

Could be completely wrong but I'm pretty sure they were well above the salary caps, etc and are only being covered by the fact they're trying to make significant efforts to fall back within these. 

La Liga have the rules about clubs wage bill shouldn't be more than 70% of their entire revenues.