Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

Raheem Sterling, Christopher Nkunku, Jonathan David, Darwin Nunez & Ousmane Dembele are all targets for #Chelsea this summer.

Todd Boehly wants to support Thomas Tuchel and  to kick-off a new #Chelsea era in spectacular fashion, vowing to bring the best of the best to Stamford Bridge. 

Edited by milka

49 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Crap why we always do this? Loan with these Italians clubs but we give them a lot of money. 

They truly take advantage of us all the time. 

It's the only way most of them (Juve being the exception) can accommodate such transfers.  

20 minutes ago, Mário César said:

sterling + dembele and selling werner/ziyech will be a clear upgrade

what do you think?

Unfortunately, Werner is on enormous wages so it’s still highly unlikely they’ll be many suitors. Much like Lukaku. Not sure where he could go realistically. 

15 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Unfortunately, Werner is on enormous wages so it’s still highly unlikely they’ll be many suitors. Much like Lukaku. Not sure where he could go realistically. 

I think Bayern would make a lot of sense considering his relationship with Nagelsmann & Lewy being on the move.

Edited by LAM09

3 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

I think Bayern would make a lot of sense considering his relationship with Nagelsmann & Lewy being on the move.

They’re getting Mané, though. I guess they could go for him if Gnabry also leaves. In which case we should be trying to work something out with them to get Gnabry.

24 minutes ago, Pizy said:

They’re getting Mané, though. I guess they could go for him if Gnabry also leaves. In which case we should be trying to work something out with them to get Gnabry.

If you look at their attacking players, they are either getting on or want to leave, so this would be the perfect time. I personally prefer us going for Lewy, if there's any interest on his behalf.

I don't care if we have to loan Lukaku, we simply cannot have another season of him standing around pointing again and/or sitting on the bench posting tweets or doing silly interviews. Yeah, it isn't great, but I think we just need to lube up and accept the shafting on that one.