Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

11 minutes ago, Hashishi said:

The difference with Hazard is we had plenty of resale value. If Neymar flops, we are stuck with an alexis sanchez. A loan would be ideal but again, it isn't addressing the issue and most of the loan would be spent adapting to the league. That being said, the wingers on offer this year do not really entice me. I do not want Dembele or Gnabry anywhere near Chelsea. Raphinha may be a shout, but for the right price as he has only proven himself in Leeds.

I definitely wouldn't look beyond a loan right now. In the same way that we've been stuck in positions before with high earners we no longer want and teams have been able to pull our pants down with loan deals in their favour. If a similar opportunity presented itself with Neymar I wouldn't be against taking a punt with it because he is a much more naturally gifted talent than all of our other attackers.

Any bigger/longer commitment than that in my opinion wouldn't be a good idea at present.

20 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Neymar will always have resale value. He’s one of the 3 most famous footballers on the planet. He could come here and lose a leg and you’d still have clubs lining up to take him off our hands because he’d sell millions of shirts.

If that's the case, how come no one's queuing up to buy him this summer? 

20 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Neymar will always have resale value. He’s one of the 3 most famous footballers on the planet. He could come here and lose a leg and you’d still have clubs lining up to take him off our hands because he’d sell millions of shirts.

Let's see how easy PSG find it to offload him.

19 minutes ago, Strike said:

If that's the case, how come no one's queuing up to buy him this summer? 

Because he’s on obscene wages. What I’m saying is that if he had reasonable wage demands there would be a queue a mile long for him. 

He’s not impossible for PSG to get rid of because of his declining ability, it’s because nobody else wants to pay him a million € a month or whatever insane salary he’s earning.

Jules Kounde is expected to be #Chelsea's first signing this summer. Josko Gvardiol is a target, while the Blues are 'huge admirers' of Gleison Bremer. Pau Torres and Jose Gimenez also shortlisted.

FTqiiipXwAE4QXt?format=jpg&name=900x900

Edited by milka

4 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Just saw Romano tweet that things are moving quickly with Villa and Diego Carlos. Are they really going to agree to let both of their best CB’s go at once? 

They probably want to sell Carlos so under less pressure to sell Kounde being the more valuable of the two and that way they can try to hold out for his release clause knowing we need centre backs.

If they try that I'd move on to target number two at the back and get them first instead. They won't want to keep Kounde next season unhappy with his deal running down further.

26 minutes ago, chelsea_4_eva said:

Is the "Inter Milan need to sell to balance the books" story true?

Yes, they need to raise €60m profit before June 30. Marotta pretty much confirmed they will sacrifice 1 high profile player (Bastoni, Skriniar, or Barella).

Now confirmed, Villa sign Diego Carlos. That surely can’t be goo for our Koundé pursuit.

They get that deal done seemingly instantly yet Sevilla act like total cunts when we’ve been working in signing Koundé…

8 minutes ago, Blues Forever said:

Yes, they need to raise €60m profit before June 30. Marotta pretty much confirmed they will sacrifice 1 high profile player (Bastoni, Skriniar, or Barella).

Thanks! We should REALLY pounce on this.

Just now, Pizy said:

Now confirmed, Billa sign Diego Carlos. That surely can’t be goo for our Koundé pursuit.

They get that deal done seemingly instantly yet Sevilla act like total cunts when we’ve been working in signing Koundé…

Koundè wont be happy if he has to stay another season, i think he would definitely push hard for a move.

19 hours ago, Pizy said:

Sell Werner and one of Ziyech or Pulisic, buy Nkunku, and sign Dembele on a free. 

Much as I’d love to move Lukaku I don’t think there’s a chance of that. So yes, he’ll still be here. Between he, Nkunku, and Havertz that should be plenty of goals. 

I wouldn't put my hopes on Nkunku. Have you forgotten Werner's numbers at the same team prior to joining us?

I believe you should never buy someone coming off their first notable season unless it's something extraordinary.   

20 minutes ago, Blues Forever said:

We should be all over Bastoni or Barella if they are even remotely available.

Edited by LAM09

1 hour ago, Blues Forever said:

We should be going all out for Barella. Gvardiol and Bremer should be our CBs. Perisic on a free. Leaves room in the budget for one attacker like Raphinha. 

Kepa should go to Newcastle. They can have Lukaku too if they like. AC and Rudi leaving, probably Ziyech following them out. Wish Jorginho would go back to Italy. Alonso and Azpi are past their prime. We should keep the latter for CB and WB cover.

Team next year

GK- Mendy, Back up, Youngster

CB - Silva, Azpi, Trev, Gvardiol, Bremer, Colwill

WB- James, Chilwell, Perisic, Azpi

CM- Kova, Gallagher, Kante, Barella, RLC

AM - Puli, Werner, CHO, Raphinha, Mount

ST - Havertz, Lukaku, Broja

This team still isn't getting the league but will get us top 4 at least.

2 minutes ago, Blues Forever said:

At the request of Romelu Lukaku, a meeting is expected next week between one of his representatives and Inter. Lukaku's goal is to find a solution, but it will be very complicated.

Yeah getting shot of him is going to be very complicated. 3 loan deals later.....

1 minute ago, Hashishi said:

Yeah getting shot of him is going to be very complicated. 3 loan deals later.....

I don't care. He isn't going to play so having his shitty/sulky attitude poising the dressing room is out of the question.