Champions League Final 2021 - Man City 0-1 Chelsea

Jase

1 minute ago, Jas said:

But not the team/club. 😅

Is his move away from Arsenal official?

Luiz had no attachments so he did it without any qualm. Courtois too surprisingly.

I'm guessing Willian & Hazard must have done so via private Whatsapp groups with the players.

11 minutes ago, Milan said:

I must admit I am rewatching the FT whistle and trophy lifting all the celebrations and it still brings tears to my eyes. What a night.

I keep watching the Didier video before the match...BELIEVE

45 minutes ago, Azpinator said:

The most beautiful thing is that we won this in style, no controversy, no "undeserving" narratives. Literally no one has any negative thing to say.

Cheers, lovely people! 🥂💙

It feels very strange to do it without any drama. 🤣

It feels very strange to do it while actually being good in Europe!

What a Great Night. The Boys where AWESOME. Totally dominated Man Shitty. Stand out performance’s from Reece,Chilly and Christenson, but a special mention must go to Fraudiola, what a muppet got it completely wrong and made it easy for us.

9 years on we’ve been constantly told we where lucky in Munich ( we weren’t) but last night in ever department we where by far the better team. Only negative from the night was it should of been 3-0.

We need to now win the Premiership I want it back to where it belong. City need to start giving the trophy a good polish get all the Northern grim off it we want to see it gleaming when Dave lifts it next May.