Champions Archive

Re-live some of the most famous nights in Chelsea's history!

4 topics in this forum

• 1.2k replies
    • 60.9k views
    • 603 replies
    • 45.6k views
    • 1.2k replies
    • 61.8k views
    • 4k replies
    • 181.2k views
  • 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Latest Posts

• Ansu Fati, bad luck or a physique incompatible with elite football? https://www.fcbarcelonanoticias.com/en/fc-barcelona/ansu-fati-bad-luck-or-physique-incompatible-with-the-elite-football_305790_102.html FC Barcelona reported that Ansu Fati will not be able to continue being part of the Barcelona team's preseason after suffering a new injury. Thus, the forward seems not to be able to keep competing at the highest level, even at the training level The FC Barcelona communicate
    • I can deffo be happy with this even though I am super paranoid about Chiesa post massive injury, £20m is not too much money for a punt, and if he does return to full level, he is a monster still unhappy AF about GK and CB   if not Chiesa, then it is pretty much down to these 5 for right-footed LWers (as Gordon is too expensive and Juve told us to fuck off with Kenan Yıldız) Amine Adli  Ferran Torres     Amine Gouiri     Crysencio Summerville Morgan Rogers 
    • I do not put that much stock in that The 2nd best CF on the planet (Lautaro, as I am not counting Mbappe as a CF, so only Håland is ahead of him as Kane has peaked and will start to retreat IMHO) doesnt start for the Argies (but did win the Copa America for them)   top 21 (and the only ones valued at over £38m) CFs in terms of valuation (not counting Mbappe) this really show the lack of truly WC CFs      Erling Haaland  Lautaro Martínez Victor Osimhen  Harry Kane
    • Chelsea have had a 'loan group' featuring also players who are available for sale who are training under Carlo Cudicini and Ed Brand. Not ideal for those involved but the standard of coaching remains high. via@nizaarkinsella
    • Transfer: Arsenal, Chelsea battle to sign Julian Alvarez from Man City Arsenal and Chelsea are in a two-way battle to sign Julian Alvarez from Manchester City. The Athletic reports that Alvarez wants to leave the Premier League champions in search of more playing time.
    • 🚨🇧🇷 Chelsea are still working on signing 16-year-old Gremio attacking midfielder Gabriel Mec. (@JacobsBen)
    • Get chiesa and Alvarez. We need ballers not plow horses like Omorodion 
    • Someone inside the club who I'm really close with
    • morons!    
    • Another PR lies .
  • Player Threads

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You