Champions League Final 2021 - Man City 0-1 Chelsea

Jase

10 minutes ago, Milan said:

Indeed! And without the VAR drama too! I absolutely loved the ref being so adamant regarding the City players' asking for a James handball. 

if it was in premier league they would have given City a pen no doubt about it, City players trying to influence the ref, but he was having none of it, very good job by the ref, its refreshing to see competent officials for a change, no robbery, no drama, no bias, no VAR bullshit.

Just now, Johnnyeye said:

if it was in premier league they would have given City a pen no doubt about it, City players trying to influence the ref, but he was having none of it, very good job by the ref, its refreshing to see competent officials for a change, no robbery, no drama, no bias, no VAR bullshit.

It was checked.

1 minute ago, Johnnyeye said:

It was checked and pretty sure the ball hit James' body and not his hand/shoulder.

Just now, Jas said:

It was checked and pretty sure the ball hit James' body and not his hand/shoulder.

i noticed it, but after all the shit calls we have been getting by VAR i wouldnt have been surprised if we got screwed over, thank God it never came to that.

1 minute ago, Johnnyeye said:

@Jas i have a question, how to post pictures here? i can’t find the option

Click 'Other Media' at the bottom right of the editor and choose 'Insert Image from URL'.

2 minutes ago, Jas said:

Click 'Other Media' at the bottom right of the editor and choose 'Insert Image from URL'.

wait, i can’t upload a pic from my phone, for example?

Edited by Johnnyeye

I don't think we were really favoured by the draws in the run up to the final, relative to City.
The ones hard done by the draws were PSG and Bayern had they survived, but not City.

Edited by cosmicway

I agree with everyone saying the lack of drama is probably the most shocking thing over this final and our entire CL run this season as a whole. We've completely outplayed every team we went against and there were no shady referee decisions or VAR calls. It's so unlike us, it's like it's too good to be real. 

Edited by different level