Champions League Final 2021 - Man City 0-1 Chelsea

Jase

1 hour ago, Jas said:

Love seeing Tuchel telling Kai to get more central before the goal!

What a time, all the hard times over the last 25 years of me supporting this club are worth it for moments like this. 

Edited by Steve

52 minutes ago, Steve said:

Love seeing Tuchel telling Kai to get more central before the goal!

What a time, all the hard times over the last 25 years of me supporting this club are worth it for moments like this. 

What hard times 🤣

hace 18 horas, bigbluewillie dijo:

Still don't look any different to me🤪

Look at the base of the trophy from the stadium then the one the boys took home.  

One from presentation (real one)

43609369-9633331-image-a-58_162233120588

Then watch all the videos from the boys celebrating theres no bit on the bottom with the CL logo (replica). I only noticed the difference between it from seeing this photo and noticing the logo on this and not on the replica.

5 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Look at the base of the trophy from the stadium then the one the boys took home.  

One from presentation (real one)

43609369-9633331-image-a-58_162233120588

Then watch all the videos from the boys celebrating theres no bit on the bottom with the CL logo (replica). I only noticed the difference between it from seeing this photo and noticing the logo on this and not on the replica.

Aha OK.

Sorry to the OP, saying he was drunk or stone or both😃

If someone tell me in the beginning of the last season that Chelsea would be champions of europe this season and Mount and Reece James would be crucial in the campaingn I would just start laugh and said to that person that need to see a doctor immediaty 🤣

2 minutes ago, Mário César said:

If someone tell me in the beginning of the last season that Chelsea would be champions of europe this season and Mount and Reece James would be crucial in the campaingn I would just start laugh and said to that person that need to see a doctor immediaty 🤣

I said out we stood at 40% of the favourites -City- and also that PSG were underrated.
After the stage of eight I was afraid of PSG, for as long as they were still alive.
Pep as such never worried me, only through bad luck could we lose.

4 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

I said out we stood at 40% of the favourites -City- and also that PSG were underrated.
After the stage of eight I was afraid of PSG, for as long as they were still alive.
Pep as such never worried me, only through bad luck could we lose.

To be honest, the teams that I feel that Chelsea couldn't won was Bayern and PSG. Chelsea had very lucky to escape from them-

2 minutes ago, Mário César said:

To be honest, the teams that I feel that Chelsea couldn't won was Bayern and PSG. Chelsea had very lucky to escape from them-

I always have a certain respect for PSG and they knocked us out twice (Luiz revenge against Mou).
Bayern on the basis of last year's performances was unbeatable. I don't know what came over them. The snow perhaps ?

10 minutes ago, Mário César said:

Bayern and PSG might have the firepower but I'd also fancy our chances against them, especially PSG. Bayern played a ridiculous high line under Flick that was primed to get countered by us while PSG aren't all that wow beyond Neymar and Mbappe. 

20 minutes ago, DDA said:

The most satisfying thing about this CL success is that not one fan has or can tell us we didn't deserve it.

In 2012.. there was alot of luck involved whether we like to admit it or not but this year in 2021.... it was fully deserved based on merit and it seems the whole World accepts that.

🏆🏆

Seriously, fuck anyone and everyone who said our 2012 was lucky. Considering the number of times we got screwed over by luck in the years prior to that - the ghost goal, the penalty shootout losses to Liverpool, Moscow, Ovrebo etc - the luck was more than deserved!

15 minutes ago, Jas said:

Seriously, fuck anyone and everyone who said our 2012 was lucky. Considering the number of times we got screwed over by luck in the years prior to that - the ghost goal, the penalty shootout losses to Liverpool, Moscow, Ovrebo etc - the luck was more than deserved!

We were n't. In 2012 Bayern was lucky to have the final staged in their stadium.

32 minutes ago, Jas said:

I know what you're saying but we were extremely lucky... everything just seemed to go our way... Messi pen misses... Robben missing pens... alot went our way against the other teams but hey I'm not complaining. 

2 minutes ago, DDA said:

I know what you're saying but we were extremely lucky... everything just seemed to go our way... Messi pen misses... Robben missing pens... alot went our way against the other teams but hey I'm not complaining. 

Who the F cares? So many things didn't go our way either in the years before that.

(for the record, am not mad at you for saying we got lucky in 2012 lol)