Champions League Final 2021 - Man City 0-1 Chelsea

Jase

39 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Say what you will about the giant “3” on the front (I actually don’t mind it) but going from this years beautiful, simple kit to that monstrosity we’ll be wearing next season is a disgrace. 😂

16 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Say what you will about the giant “3” on the front (I actually don’t mind it) but going from this years beautiful, simple kit to that monstrosity we’ll be wearing next season is a disgrace. 😂

Still wonder if sometimes these kit designs are submitted for a laugh and somehow make it into the real thing

3 hours ago, Tomo said:

I was on a stadium tour of The Dragao a while ago and we were allowed to have a photo taken with a replica UCL trophy.

Little did I know I was in the stadium of our next triumph in this competition.

I bet that replica would have had blue ribbons on it too?

2 hours ago, DDA said:

What a fantastic night. Very strange for myself in many ways as I gave up drinking a few years back to concentrate on family life as for me, drinking always led other things which ultimately led to depression. So in 2012 I was off my rocker with my old friends which was obviously a great experience at the time but I can't really remember much of it... whereas last night I spent this fantastic occasion with my wife to be, son and daughter. It was his first CL final as he was born in 2013.. he loved it... and it just made the night even more special. 

Like many of you have said, in 2012... it felt like the end to an era of Greats where as last night felt like the dawn to a new era of Greats. 

KTBFFH! 🔵🏆🏆

Son born in 2013, did you make him on CL final night in 2012? 😀

2 hours ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Great, now give us more money.

Edited by NikkiCFC

8 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Everyone in the media: City will decimate Chelsea and win easily

Chelsea: We have the reality stone though so you can just bugger off lmao

It was sooo one-sided in the media. Guardiola this, Guardiola that, Foden this, Foden that, why this could be Foden's night, Aguero's winning farewell, City finally doing it.... blah blah blah

And they did not create one proper chance in the whole game.

Loving it.