Champions League Final 2021 - Man City 0-1 Chelsea

Jase

Still recovering from the drinks last night but what more can you ask for as a fan? 2012 and now 2021 with such a likeable squad - so many academy boys, some legends like Azpi, Silva, an obsessive and charismatic coach like Tuchel. Brilliant!

37 minutes ago, Azul said:

I think everyone saw why Havertz was called a generational talent. What an absolute baller!

He kind of reminds me of Berbatov with the elegant way he controls the ball and moves with it. A joy to watch. 

OK i've come out of hiding, yeah gutless I know, I totally lacked belief, the older I get the more nervous I get about CFC.

I've just watched watched the whole BT coverage, as regards the game what can I say that's not already been said.

Shitty never laid a glove on us, a well deserved victory, we did it on merit.

And as for the Wee Man incredible performance, mind you they all were.

CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE🤩🤩🤩🤩

Edited by bigbluewillie

Raheem Sterling and Kyle Walker racially abused online after Man City's Champions League final defeat by Chelsea

Monkey emojis were sent to Raheem Sterling and Kyle Walker's Instagram profiles following the defeat by Chelsea; Sterling was also abused after Man City's Champions League semi-final victory over Paris Saint-Germain

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11679/12320421/raheem-sterling-and-kyle-walker-racially-abused-online-after-man-citys-champions-league-final-defeat-by-Chelsea

😿🤬

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I would settle for burn those fucking kits

HORRIFIC!!!!!!!

We did a similar thing with the 12/13 kits for the CL winner's range with a single star above the badge. Main difference is back then we had an amazing blue and gold kit.

6 minutes ago, different level said:

We did a similar thing with the 12/13 kits for the CL winner's range with a single star above the badge. Main difference is back then we had an amazing blue and gold kit.

my all-time favourite home kit

Frank-Lampard-Goal-Celebration-Chelsea-Wallpaper-01 - The Trent