The Tuchel Thread

Jase

On 07/08/2022 at 13:14, kellzfresh said:

We don't create chances with through balls through the middle of the pitch from midfield.

We don't create chances through combination plays like one twos or one touch passes like mancity

We don't create chances through individual dribblers on the pitch since we lost Hazard

We don't create chances by pinging the ball into space to find runners like Liverpool

We only create from wingbacks.

This is why our attacking is dross. Until we mix things up and have other ways to attack opponents, we will continue to be boring to watch. I don't know if Tuchel has identified this problem because it's bad.

We have no accurate passers in the whole team

We have no finishers or dribblers who can create something out of nothing in attack

and Tuchel is focusing the whole money on DEFENSE DEFENSE DEFENSE

No team with a poor attack can ever do well in the premier league. Forget it the best attacks come first or second. You can't have the 8th best attack and hope for magic

34 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Oh boy it's going to be ugly with no strikers. 

Guess they was right, the media about Tottenham that are in better position because we have no striker. 

Going to be a long season. 

We never lost the game because of no striker. Leeds scored three without a recognised CF. Poor tactics and outsmarted. I sat on the fence with my criticism, but a bit alarming that 3 games one and not one midfielder or attacker has scored a goal from open play. 

7 minutes ago, Stats said:

We never lost the game because of no striker. Leeds scored three without a recognised CF. Poor tactics and outsmarted. I sat on the fence with my criticism, but a bit alarming that 3 games one and not one midfielder or attacker has scored a goal from open play. 

I think we lack in the midfield and that's why fdj would have been amazing. 

Just now, Fernando said:

I think we lack in the midfield and that's why fdj would have been amazing. 

He won't come here...

You are right we lost the game from midfield....the hell we were doing till Matheus Nunes sign for Wolves...

Just now, MoroccanBlue said:

Midfield not an issue according to Tuchel. 

Should get his head examined. He has given our forward line a make over where as we needed a complete makeover of the mid. 

If this is his diagnosis of our issues, need to re-evaluate him. Should not give me that extension no matter what.

Chelsea in PL under SFL: P58, W28, D11, L18, PPM 1.67

Chelsea in PL under TT: P60, W33, D17, L10, PPM 1.93

Even when comparing with SFL, he barely qualifies as an upgrade. That CL win really gave him a lot of leeway.

Hell, he has spend 250m+ along with having another 200m+ worth of players during the FL summer. 

Post that FL summer (where we got kai, werner, ziyech, chilwell, silva), if i told you that we will be spending another 250m+ in the next 2 summers, you would have expected us to be right there at the top. Rather we have taken steps backwards. Massive massive steps backwards. We look shit, we look lost, we look listless. Unbelievable. 

I would give him until the winter break while lining up his replacements. I dont care if he won the CL. I care about our bullshit football, i care about our targets (gordon, auba, kounde, no CM/DM). I care how we are falling further and further back despite the huge investments. We are looking as bad as united. 

8 minutes ago, Vesper said:

IF Tuchel gets sacked (it will not happen anytime soon at all)

I want

Graham Potter doing it his way at Brighton - and it's paying off | Football  News | Sky Sports

A good shout out. 

I honestly wanted Eddie Howie when FL got sacked. Just saw the newcastle vs city match and they went toe to toe against city. 

I would also give a shout out to Poch. Wont be a popular opinion, but the guy made spurs look good. We dont have the same issues as PSG so dont think thats a fair stick to beat him with, his football is quite good and attacking (albeit a bit naive at times), but I honestly would not mind him. As for TT, things are really not looking good. I just hope we dont give him any stupid extension

1 hour ago, blahblahblah said:

A good shout out. 

I honestly wanted Eddie Howie when FL got sacked. Just saw the newcastle vs city match and they went toe to toe against city. 

I would also give a shout out to Poch. Wont be a popular opinion, but the guy made spurs look good. We dont have the same issues as PSG so dont think thats a fair stick to beat him with, his football is quite good and attacking (albeit a bit naive at times), but I honestly would not mind him. As for TT, things are really not looking good. I just hope we dont give him any stupid extension

Poch is quite possibly the most overrated manager of this generation.

He's nowhere near top level, and a Spurs mentality to boot.

Just now, Superblue_1986 said:

Poch is quite possibly the most overrated manager of this generation.

He's nowhere near top level, and a Spurs mentality to boot.

TT is top level? 

Hell even his transfer targets are mid table PL. His tactics have been found out. His football is dull and boring. And most importantly, 2 summers in, i don't think he has a single clue as to what our pain points are when considering the squad. 

I feel the job he has done has been hopelessly sub par. We have become a cup team like Everton were for such a long time and the next step in our decline would be to even miss out on top4 (which is a very very very high probability event). I would get rid of him and start over post the world cup. If there is someone better than poch then so be it. Potter should be definitely considered but don't think a mid season move will be possible and I don't think i want another season full of this mediocrity.

7 hours ago, kellzfresh said:

Tuchels last 13 Premier league games

P 13 W 5 D 4 L 4 F 22 A 19

Hope it's not a case of the back 3 being found out

Back 3 is pathetic. Sometimes works in the big games but this clown uses it v Watford at home