The Tuchel Thread

Jase

I dont want us to sack another manager and keep going round and round and round but this is dire. It needs to change it can't go on like this! 5 games in and 2 losses...we don't look like we shouldve won the games we did either! If Roman was here he'd be gone. We've lost our spark.

As i see, he tries to play 3-4-1-2 or 3-4-3 with Kai on the left wing

When we were the CL winner we played 3-4-3 but it was played in a way where the front 3 were fluid.

This season front 3 is rigid.

13 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

is Tuchel losing the dressing room? the players look lethargic as fuck

I never get that argument. Fair enough dont like the manager but dont sod over the fans who make the effort,pay the money,travel all that way to go and see it!! It matters to them too! 

15 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

is Tuchel losing the dressing room? the players look lethargic as fuck

Feels that way. Especially if you see the craptastic performances from Mount and Pulisic.

And who knows how the forced departures of Werner and Lukaku (needed, no doubt) have weighed on the squad..

I'm always on the managers side in these situations, but I really fear the worst. 

2 losses in the first 4 games? This had vibes of the 2015 2016 season.

Seriously, fuck off 2022. This year has just been miserable for us since the beginning. Sanctions, loss of Roman, players departing and now this. 

Just fuck off.

2 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

Feels that way. Especially if you see the craptastic performances from Mount and Pulisic.

And who knows how the forced departures of Werner and Lukaku (needed, no doubt) have weighed on the squad..

I'm always on the managers side in these situations, but I really fear the worst. 

2 losses in the first 4 games? This had vibes of the 2015 2016 season.

Seriously, fuck off 2022. This year has just been miserable for us since the beginning. Sanctions, loss of Roman, players departing and now this. 

Just fuck off.

and losing 2 cup finals to the scousers 😡

7 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

I never get that argument. Fair enough dont like the manager but dont sod over the fans who make the effort,pay the money,travel all that way to go and see it!! It matters to them too! 

I can attest from personal experience that it's not something you do consciously.

You want to put in your max effort, you want to be your best version despite everything in and around you. But when you lack that faith and confidence in the manager, and in what you are doing as a group and team, you are a split second slower to make a pass, or to tackle or whatever. And that makes a hell of a difference. I did not play anywhere near to PL level of football, but if the players have lost trust in TT and what he is doing and we continue to stick by him, then expect this to be a loooonnnng season. 

Every match is going to be a drag. Even our wins against Everton and Leicester were drags. 

I would honestly write off 2022, while hoping TT can change things around, but start with the manager shortlist by the end of the year. 

It's more essential than any transfer we can realistically make.

57 minutes ago, blahblahblah said:

Are we still going to pretend that TT is not to be questioned/blamed? 

Sorry, but i just hope our board is making a list of suitors to replace him by the start of 2023. 

He has been pathetic from day one in his Chelsea career apart from 7 CL games in knockout stage. And even there we had open road to the final. Fa Cup itself is enough for me to sack him. 

Questions are being asked and rightly so. 

It's a shambles. Every fucking week I tune in hoping to see a nice little 3 or 4-0 win but you just know deep down in your heart of hearts, it's either a 1-0 win or an embarrassing loss. 

After most games these days I don't get even get mad... I just accept that we are shit but tonight is snapping point... you cannot say that midfield isn't a problem when it's been a problem for years. You're hanging yourself mate... 

Edited by DDA

11 minutes ago, DDA said:

Questions are being asked and rightly so. 

It's a shambles. Every fucking week I tune in hoping to see a nice little 3 or 4-0 win but you just know deep down in your heart of hearts, it's either a 1-0 win or an embarrassing loss. 

After most games these days I don't get even get mad... I just accept that we are shit but tonight is snapping point... you cannot say that midfield isn't a problem when it's been a problem for years. You're hanging yourself mate... 

A blind man can see our midfield is a shambles jorgi shit Gallagher shit RLC shit Kante his prime has been and long gone. Kova let's be honest he's not the answer! Play the new lad from villa! Why not wtf does jorgi actually bring to this team apart from back passes and sheer defensive failure.

10 minutes ago, DDA said:

I mean Havertz and Mount on the wings?

Who the fuck does that?

This clown. 

Only wing havertz should be on is a fucking plane wing strapped on to the fucker and sent back to Germany or Any where stupid enough to take him! Next generational talent my fucking arse.