The Tuchel Thread

Jase

12 minutes ago, Kong said:

A blind man can see our midfield is a shambles jorgi shit Gallagher shit RLC shit Kante his prime has been and long gone. Kova let's be honest he's not the answer! Play the new lad from villa! Why not wtf does jorgi actually bring to this team apart from back passes and sheer defensive failure.

I honestly have no idea why he isn't letting Chukwuemeka have minutes along with Broja.

It's not fucking on. 

I was Tuchels biggest fan for a very long time and respected what he done in the CL but enough is enough.

Fucking unreal.

We made top 4 under frank with Puli-Giroud-Willian as our front three... Pretty much the same players we have now. Yes we need some improvements but should we really lack this much energy and heart because of transfers?

Sometimes change is all you need and when Tuchel took over I think it was the perfect storm. Frank wasn't ready and the players responded to Tuchel.

We went on a run of fantastic defensive football but now teams have figured us out. Plain and simple. 

That voice in the dressing room starts to fade when doubt creeps in from the players. I really feel that has happened and I'm not sure much will change. 

He continues to make excuses in his post game pressers yet he plays players out of position and cries about transfers and injuries after.

I'm sick of him tbh. We have been poor for a VERY long time under him. The CL title has shielded him from much criticism but if things don't change he deserves to be sacked and rightfully so.  

Edited by Blues11

1 hour ago, Kong said:

Only wing havertz should be on is a fucking plane wing strapped on to the fucker and sent back to Germany or Any where stupid enough to take him! Next generational talent my fucking arse.

We got Marko Marin’ed.

Big time. 

Edited by MoroccanBlue

46 minutes ago, Blues11 said:

We made top 4 under frank with Puli-Giroud-Willian as our front three... Pretty much the same players we have now. Yes we need some improvements but should we really lack this much energy and heart because of transfers?

Sometimes change is all you need and when Tuchel took over I think it was the perfect storm. Frank wasn't ready and the players responded to Tuchel.

We went on a run of fantastic defensive football but now teams have figured us out. Plain and simple. 

That voice in the dressing room starts to fade when doubt creeps in from the players. I really feel that has happened and I'm not sure much will change. 

He continues to make excuses in his post game pressers yet he plays players out of position and cries about transfers and injuries after.

I'm sick of him tbh. We have been poor for a VERY long time under him. The CL title has shielded him from much criticism but if things don't change he deserves to be sacked and rightfully so.  

If Roman was still the owner he would definitely be on his way out

2 hours ago, Blues11 said:

Look at our schedule so far and how many points we have dropped. 

I don't want to hear about injuries and transfers.....

If you're such a great manager these are games you at least get a point... You should be getting three but have straight up lost twice already. 

They're playing with no passion or heart. That's the sign of a dressing room who don't believe in what's going on....

Alarming to say the least. 

All your attacking players want to leave or have left. Werner, Lukaku, CHO, Ziyech etc. We all thought Lukaku was the problem. He had his faults but not fully to blame...

26 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Like a deep rooted curse. 

Sarri was building that, we improved by the end of the year. He just needed better FB than Azpi and Alonso. 

We are losing to Leeds and Southampton, can’t convince me that is okay with the players we have. 

8 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

Sarri was building that, we improved by the end of the year. He just needed better FB than Azpi and Alonso. 

We are losing to Leeds and Southampton, can’t convince me that is okay with the players we have. 

Its a Chelsea thing. We turn to shit after a great success all the time, until the manager gets fired. 

We were PL champions 2015, we were shit 2016.

We were PL champions 2017, we were shit 2018.

We won the CL 2021, we are shit since then. 

Its a Chelsea thing. 

Edited by Gundalf

2 minutes ago, Gundalf said:

Its a Chelsea thing. We turn to shit after a great success all the time, until the manager gets fired. 

We were PL champions 2015, we were shit 2016.

We were PL champions 2017, we were shit 2018.

We won the CL 2021, we are shit since then. 

Its a Chelsea thing. 

We also won 2 1 despite being a man down and then go on to lose the next game to mediocre opponents. Chelsea thing.

2 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

We also won 2 1 despite being a man down and then go on to lose the next game to mediocre opponents. Chelsea thing.

It was a lucky win tho against a struggling side. 

57 minutes ago, didi007 said:

All your attacking players want to leave or have left. Werner, Lukaku, CHO, Ziyech etc. We all thought Lukaku was the problem. He had his faults but not fully to blame...

I never fully blamed any certain attacking player. I didn't think Lukaku was a good signing but he definitely wasn't the only issue.

How Tuchel has not addressed the midfield and realized we're so easy to play against is beyond me. 

He's literally a walking excuse machine since last season. 

I remember when TT was hired he was quoted saying he wanted to build a team no one would want to play against. That was probably true before we became the most predictable team to line up against....

Now it seems like we're building a team that doesn't want to play for him. 

Edited by Blues11

I have wanted TT out and made my point about it long back (and was rudely ridiculed by some to the point of being called a "whiny bitch"). 

Problem with so many of us NOW wanting TT out is that it seems like a knee jerk to a couple of losses. 

If we want to sack TT, it should be because of the fact that he shows no improvement of the squad, attack, tactics. 

The squad we had last season (including Lukaku), was a great one. A couple of additions to that squad in the mid and better back up wing backs, and we should have been good to go. Instead TT has made us a massive cluster fuck. 

2 hours ago, blahblahblah said:

I have wanted TT out and made my point about it long back (and was rudely ridiculed by some to the point of being called a "whiny bitch"). 

Problem with so many of us NOW wanting TT out is that it seems like a knee jerk to a couple of losses. 

If we want to sack TT, it should be because of the fact that he shows no improvement of the squad, attack, tactics. 

The squad we had last season (including Lukaku), was a great one. A couple of additions to that squad in the mid and better back up wing backs, and we should have been good to go. Instead TT has made us a massive cluster fuck. 

On paper maybe. But even then, debatable. Not even just debatable. It was a good squad.

I mean footballer isn’t won on paper - all the attackers and their inconsistencies, the lack of quality back up wing backs and to Kante. Likes of mediocrity of guys like Saul, Loftus-Cheek, Sarr, Barkley in it. “A great squad” … If thats a great squad then how do you describe City and Liverpools?

Or are you going to try and say that Tuchel is the reason Havertz, Werner, Ziyech, Pulisic all cant deliver consistently, despite the fact they didn't really do much consistently under Frank either? Or that TT is the reason RLC hasn’t done anything since barring a 3 month period under Sarri?

On a different note I think TT’s comments calling the team soft has hit the nail on the head. No point just pointing out the midfield being soft. The whole team is front to back. We’ve been soft for fucking years, I mean when we finally look like we are getting somewhere (ie we win a trophy/league/whatever) we seem to just fall away and its either the managers fault/lack of transfers (which maybe they shoulder some blame in some aspects) but players being weak mentally or getting carried away with winning one trophy definitely is a contribution too.

1 hour ago, OneMoSalah said:

On paper maybe. But even then, debatable. Not even just debatable. It was a good squad.

I mean footballer isn’t won on paper - all the attackers and their inconsistencies, the lack of quality back up wing backs and to Kante. Likes of mediocrity of guys like Saul, Loftus-Cheek, Sarr, Barkley in it. “A great squad” … If thats a great squad then how do you describe City and Liverpools?

Or are you going to try and say that Tuchel is the reason Havertz, Werner, Ziyech, Pulisic all cant deliver consistently, despite the fact they didn't really do much consistently under Frank either? Or that TT is the reason RLC hasn’t done anything since barring a 3 month period under Sarri?

On a different note I think TT’s comments calling the team soft has hit the nail on the head. No point just pointing out the midfield being soft. The whole team is front to back. We’ve been soft for fucking years, I mean when we finally look like we are getting somewhere (ie we win a trophy/league/whatever) we seem to just fall away and its either the managers fault/lack of transfers (which maybe they shoulder some blame in some aspects) but players being weak mentally or getting carried away with winning one trophy definitely is a contribution too.

"Good squad".

Problem is that we have made narratives to suit our arguments and have gone ahead with it, to the point of rewriting history.

Go back exactly a year, and our squad was being compared to Liverpool and city. We were supposed to be challenging for the title. Just because we have severely underachieved, it does not change how good the squad was considered. 

And you talk about the players during Lampard's 4 months (Kai, Werner, ziyech specifically), but it was all down to poor management and chemistry. Each of them were balling for their clubs. Werner had scored 30+ goals, Kai had scored 20+, ziyech had balled in cl. 

Also, each squad has their share of Barkleys and rlc etc. You think Liverpool dont with origi, ox, tmikas, Adrian. Even city with ake, zincgenko. Our squad last year was supposed to do massive things. Don't let the players' and manager's under performance fool you otherwise.

We are just August month and it is already clear that we cannot fight for the title, even in the top four it will be difficult to enter .

Chelsea killed hopes after just 5 games

Depressing .

Edited by milka