• Kovacic
    • Mount
    • Werner
    • Havertz
    • Abraham
    • Azpilicueta (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

You know what is tell mount to hug the touch line and James to underlap the half space on the corner of the box. He's generally better at crossing from that Angle as he doesn't think 'LOCK AND LOAD' every time the ball finds him out wide

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

That was fucking atrocious. From the point Alonso the fucking fraud gave them that ball from the header I knew this was going south.

FL I sat there like a naughty kid in the class, he has no fucking clue what to do.

1 minute ago, Mana said:

But who picked these players?

Yeah but you don't expect players to do that.

Lamps has misplaced his trust in those players.

Alonso should never play again.

Silva - I give him a pass all of us would have picked him.

So yeah. FRANK is to blame for Alonso but lots of fucking managers have picked the useless cunt for some reason.

The rest is just on our weak mental strength.

I think we are worse with Kante. I think our defence just assume he will win the ball.

2 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

This continues next month or two and he’s gonna be getting sacked. 100%. Horrendous.

zero chance he lasts two more months if every game is like this or near to this level of shit

he is clueless defensively

we saw it at Derby as well

Just now, killer1257 said:

Yes, but we do not have a Allegri squad. Pochetino is better because he plays 4-2-3-1.

2 individual mistakes cost us. Alonso is Alonso. Silva is not ready yet

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

Right, forgot about Poch. Individual mistakes aside we have ZERO tactics, no one knows what theyre doing with the ball or off it. Sole play is pass to james, cross, and hope for the best like ive said before. DISGRACE.

1 minute ago, OneMoSalah said:

This continues next month or two and he’s gonna be getting sacked. 100%. Horrendous.

After the money we spent patience will be thin to allow the replacement to have enough time to salvage the season. So I think his gone by November if it stays like this