• Mount
    • Werner
    • Havertz
    • Abraham
    • Azpilicueta (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

Just now, Mana said:

Actually I DID expect Alonso to do that. Many of us did. It's typical Alonso! That's why it's annoying we are still playing this turd.

Just like if Kepa was playing I expect him to make mistakes.

I didn't specifically mean Alonso.

I meant Thiago brain fart.

The fact we slept on the corner and just left players unmarked in the box.

I'm not sure you can fix stupid and we just have stupid defenders 

What a fucking freakshow of a game. Every chance from WBA has ended up in the net, whereas our players has done their best to take down blimps out of the air.
Watching this after the Utd game makes it even worse. 

I actually think our gameplan isnt so bad, we have had our chances and could easily have been up. What is a problem is that every single attack we have had has been from our right side. The left side is basically playing as a decoy currently. 

Kovacic and Havertz have been good I would say. Havertz is actually impressing me and plays those through balls we need for these kind of teams. Kovacic is so good at helping us transition. 

On the other hand, what a shit show from our wing backs. Alonso has contributed nothing at all this game, other than earning a yellow and helping WBA score in the beginning of the game.
James has done his best to prove everyone who said he can cross wrong. Fair enough that he gets caught up too high in the pitch sometimes, but then he needs to contribute with in the attack. He has had ages to aim his crosses but almost all of them have been in a comfortable range for the keeper towards the far post where absolutely no one was. 

For Silva there is not much to say. Huge mistake and let's hope it was the first (second?) and last time it happens. 

Otherwise we are still showing the same weaknesses as last season. Horrible defensive organisation, lapses in concentration and keeping possession that doesnt lead anywhere.