• Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dont agree with that Silva-Giroud sub. Should have taken off Abraham instead and keep our formation in balance

Mount easily MOTM for me. So much energy and desire. The guy leaves nothing on the pitch. Warner and Kai will need time to adapt- but the signs are good. Pulisic and Ziyech to come in w

Pulisic and Ziyech can't come back soon enough.

Posted Images

We shouldn't be 3-0 down, we are all over West Brom from the start. It's just 3 very bad costly errors from the back that destroyed us.

If you takeaway those errors, it's a 6/10 so far. But you cannot take away the errors.

• Like 3
Just now, Mana said:

We shouldn't be 3-0 down, we are all over West Brom from the start. It's just 3 very bad costly errors from the back that destroyed us.

If you takeaway those errors, it's a 6/10 so far. But you cannot take away the errors.

are we watching the same game? have we had one attacking play or chance? 2/10

1 minute ago, Mana said:

We should have scored tho. It’s our individual mistakes in both ends that always cost us 

1 minute ago, DANILA said:

are we watching the same game? have we had one attacking play or chance? 2/10

Very harsh, but at the same time I understand why you are saying 2/10.

It's 2/10 for me as well if you include the errors.

7 minutes ago, Rekin said:

While the scoreline is a disgrace, are we really getting mauled? I don't think there is a person watching this game who could say 0-3 is a fair score currently. 

It sucks balls now, but these games will happen every season. Nothing works for us while the other team seems to score by accident every 10 minutes. We need to rinse of the emotion and analyze whether the score is a result of the gameplan, individual performances or just plan bad luck. 

It's 3-0, we have been shit, what more needs to be said?

Just now, Pizy said:

WB players now all throwing themselves around with any contact at all to slow the game down and time waste.

They'd be fools not to. Looking at their other matches. They may very well be kept alive by beating us...a la west ham.