The Mourinho Thread

Mourinho seriously ? He screwed it up with best Real madrid side in years . We do not have a side half as good as real madrid , it'd be stupid to resign him plus we need to look forward , what he has done for us in the past in legendary but i don't think he'll be able to repeat that up . Don't lash at me , It's just my opinion .

Mourinho is the man who built this so-called best Madrid side in years. Thats exactly the reason why I want Mourinho in Chelsea next year- his tremendious skill to build a team, something we desperatly need right now.

He's been getting more mentions, and looking at his track record I really don't know why.

With Jose, my reservation was with his use of younger players but I actually went back and looked at his time here and he used far more young players than you'd expect given their lack of quality compared to right now. Then I look at how he's handled Varane and I think that he could use the academy pretty well.

What he should have is more stability than any other manager, bar Pep.

but if he does come here, don't you think his first priority will be to sign better players in certain positions? say CDM and ST. use of our academy will be limited then.

that is my only reservation with Jose. Varane is an isolated example at Madrid. more like the exception to the rule than the rule itself.

we will rebuild with him but at the cost of the current youngsters and we have a good batch of them coming through - Kalas , PvA, Romeu, Chalobah, Piazon, de bruyne, lukaku. don't think Mourinho will utilise them w/o signing big players first

Mourinho is the man who built this so-called best Madrid side in years. Thats exactly the reason why I want Mourinho in Chelsea next year- his tremendious skill to build a team, something we desperatly need right now.

Uhm no. (:

Tbh, City would really be the ideal club for him. If he's looking for a long time career in the PL in a stable club where he can win anything he wants, City would be it. What guarantees would he have at Chelsea that a new spell will be different from the last years of craziness in terms of sacking managers?

PSG would also be a nice intermezzo of course. Win the Ligue 1 and thus 5 leagues, would be amazing. PSG is also giving a great impression in the CL at this stage. For that reason alone they would do good to continue with Carlo of course.

Wait and see. Atm just curious to see if Real can overcome ManU. Fingers crossed!

after watching RM defeat Barca today, only a fool would get rid of the Special One. Especially for telly tubby. The tactics that Mourinho deployed today were spot on & one could see that some thought went into his game plan. It was touching today to hear the fans @ Stamford Bridge chant Jose's name, but I really can't see RM letting him go. The guy is really something Special.

after watching RM defeat Barca today, only a fool would get rid of the Special One. Especially for telly tubby. The tactics that Mourinho deployed today were spot on & one could see that some thought went into his game plan. It was touching today to hear the fans @ Stamford Bridge chant Jose's name, but I really can't see RM letting him go. The guy is really something Special.

Already stated he's leaving...

The closet thing I heard that Jose was leaving was these stupid fools saying they wanted Jose to leave. Check this fact out:

Mourinho has the highest percentage of victories (73.1%) of any trophy-winning manager in Real’s history

Please fire him & take rafa away. I would love RM forever!!!