The Mourinho Thread

I just can't see anyone else coming in and fixing our broken Chelsea. It's him or nobody for me right now, As much as it hurts me to say it, I am not enjoying watching my team play at the moment. It is unbearable...

5:0 - can you believe it!? Barcelona won 5:0 with us. It was the pogrom. After the match in the locker room there was a total chaos. Some of us were crying, some were quarreling, some were looking at the floor. Then Jose Mourinho came to the locker room. He knew how bad it was. He looked at us and said:

“I know it hurts you. So much. Maybe for some of you it’s the greatest failure of all. But that’s only the beginning. They are happy now, as if they already had the championship, but for now they only won a match. There is a long way to the title. Tomorrow you are free, but don’t sit in your homes. Take your families, children, friends and go for a walk in the city. Let people see that you can deal with it. Maybe you will hear something mean, but don’t hide. Show your balls. And after that we will fight for the title.”

I thought to myself - damn, it makes sense. Boys looked at themselves and I saw it worked on them. We rose after this disaster sooner than anyone expected. For another time I understood how much does psychology mean in sport. How much you can gain or lose. And what an expert and psychologist Jose Mourinho is.

- Jerzy Dudek in his book “Under pressure”

Just a shame he couldn't stop them getting battered 5-0 in the first place.

Just a shame he couldn't stop them getting battered 5-0 in the first place.

It's a bigger shame that you continually criticise him without backing up your reasons for doing so. If you don't want him here, maybe come up with someone better.

He doesn't even say that in the interview like at all. He says something along the lines of "and I think he's going to PSG... But really I don't know" lol

It's a bigger shame that you continually criticise him without backing up your reasons for doing so. If you don't want him here, maybe come up with someone better.

I've given the reasons but you just want me to repeat them ad nauseum for some odd reason. Quite fancy that Pellegrini chap now, seems interesting.

I've given the reasons but you just want me to repeat them ad nauseum for some odd reason. Quite fancy that Pellegrini chap now, seems interesting.

He's been getting more mentions, and looking at his track record I really don't know why.

With Jose, my reservation was with his use of younger players but I actually went back and looked at his time here and he used far more young players than you'd expect given their lack of quality compared to right now. Then I look at how he's handled Varane and I think that he could use the academy pretty well.

What he should have is more stability than any other manager, bar Pep.

I just can't see anyone else coming in and fixing our broken Chelsea. It's him or nobody for me right now, As much as it hurts me to say it, I am not enjoying watching my team play at the moment. It is unbearable...

Would you believe i fell asleep watching the boro game?? Couldn't handle it anymore..