The Mourinho Thread

Well what goes around comes around Utd fans! They all said Torres should of gone for his challenge on Cleverly against us, now they want the Turkish refs blood - fucking hypocrites!

Well done Jose, changed the game with subs, still it won't be enough to keep the wolves at bay, the detractors will carry on putting the knifes in - including our own, unfucking believable?!!

Jose Mourinho to ITV Sport: "Independent of the decision, the best team lost. We didn't deserve to win but football is like this.

"I am not speaking about the decision as I am not sure about it. Independent of that, the best team lost."

Just awwwwwwww nice guy...come back!!

Jose i would walk there if it meant you coming back... Come home Jose, we miss you and will always love you :wub: . Even losing was more fun, because he would tell everyone after the game how it was... COME BACK JOSE I BEG YOU!

I hate how he's chummy with Fergie.

I admire the fact that he has enormous respect for the guy, but it really does look like he's posturing for the United job. None of his usual antics or anything. It's like he's trying to show his more civilized and well behaved side in order to show United ownership and fan base that he'd be a safe appointment.

Hope I'm wrong!

No offence, but people who think he'll take over at United I feel don't know his character too well. He wants to be considered THE best. He would certainly not have the same time & resources that SaF has had at Manchester United, so he'll always be 2nd-best manager in their history if he goes there. He's our best manager ever. Porto's best manager ever. (I think) Inter's best manager ever. And he had every chance and intention on becoming Real Madrid's best manager ever. If he was to 'follow in the footsteps' of one of the greatest instead of going head-on against him, it would be completely out of nature and possibly damaging to his career on reflection when people consider the all-time greats.

This is why I see it being us or Manchester City. (C'mon, he won't go to PSG! Not for the next half-a-decade at least. He has more ambition than that.)

Well for Inter it would be a toss up between José and Helenio Herrera...