The Mourinho Thread

Jose' returning is still somewhat inconceivable, although.. looking at it from his perspective, he might like the idea of replacing Benitez. Especially after Rafa fucked up his Inter side, and Mourinho's still bitter about what happened with Rafa's Liverpool in the CL during his tenure here. A 'return' rather than a new English club would attract more headlines, which is very much his style. Also, as a force, we're not going anywhere, Roman WILL continue to spend, Jose' won't be able to avoid us like a stepping stone.

What we really need is a technological advancement, so Roman can pull off an ‘Inception‘, get this whole ‘unfinished business’ motive in the forefront of Mourinho’s mind. :rolleyes:

Mourinho seriously ? He screwed it up with best Real madrid side in years . We do not have a side half as good as real madrid , it'd be stupid to resign him plus we need to look forward , what he has done for us in the past in legendary but i don't think he'll be able to repeat that up . Don't lash at me , It's just my opinion .

Mourinho seriously ? He screwed it up with best Real madrid side in years . We do not have a side half as good as real madrid , it'd be stupid to resign him plus we need to look forward , what he has done for us in the past in legendary but i don't think he'll be able to repeat that up . Don't lash at me , It's just my opinion .

How has he screwed it up? He won the league against one of the best sides of all time. There is one reason for his lack of trophies and that is the presence of Barcelona. Put Manchester Utd in La Liga and they would have to get used to fewer trophies because of Leo and co.

Would that constitute a "screw-up" by Ferguson? No.

How has he screwed it up? He won the league against one of the best sides of all time. There is one reason for his lack of trophies and that is the presence of Barcelona. Put Manchester Utd in La Liga and they would have to get used to fewer trophies because of Leo and co.

Would that constitute a "screw-up" by Ferguson? No.

Comparisions are odius .

And you mean Losing to Getafe and other shit la liga sides is not screwing up ? Wow cool :)

Comparisions are odius .

And you mean Losing to Getafe and other shit la liga sides is not screwing up ? Wow cool :)

In 2005/06 we lost to Middlesborough, Fulham, Blackburn and Newcastle. We were a bad, BAD team. Screwed up royally...

No team is perfect and able to just roll over lesser sides at will. Barcelona/Real Madrid/Bayern Munich/Manchester Utd all lose. They are still VERY good football teams, so using Madrid losing to Getafe as an example for a team "screwing up" doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.

I'm curious to hear what would you interpret as a succesful season for Mourinho at Madrid?

In 2005/06 we lost to Middlesborough, Fulham, Blackburn and Newcastle. We were a bad, BAD team. Screwed up royally...

No team is perfect and able to just roll over lesser sides at will. Barcelona/Real Madrid/Bayern Munich/Manchester Utd all lose. They are still VERY good football teams, so using Madrid losing to Getafe as an example for a team "screwing up" doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.

I'm curious to hear what would you interpret as a succesful season for Mourinho at Madrid?

Dude, his favourite player is Torres.

Nuff said....

I am now fully convinced you love trolling. First you think Torres is still more than good enough and that it's the team's fault he doesn't really get involved, now you're saying that Mourinho wouldn't be good enough. :wank2:

Mourinho would not be the manager he is with THAT trophy cupboard if he was not both one of the best motivators and tacticians in football. Most admirable is that he can take a team and automatically be successfull, most managers have succesful spells and then not as succesfull ones, that is why they are rotated so often but Mourinho does have a golden touch, still has never lost a final if I am not mistaken. You can always say "he had Lampard and Drogba" or "he had Sneijder and Eto'o" but in most cases he utilized these players to the maximum effect.

Mourinho would not be the manager he is with THAT trophy cupboard if he was not both one of the best motivators and tacticians in football. Most admirable is that he can take a team and automatically be successfull, most managers have succesful spells and then not as succesfull ones, that is why they are rotated so often but Mourinho does have a golden touch, still has never lost a final if I am not mistaken. You can always say "he had Lampard and Drogba" or "he had Sneijder and Eto'o" but in most cases he utilized these players to the maximum effect.

Maybe later people can say "Well he had Hazard and Lukaku/Ba/Falcao or whatever"

Matey , Real didn't just lose to Getafe <_< they are freaking 16 points behind Barca . Not to mention our chelsea side has no competion with the real madrid side he's managing . If we play 10 matches with Real , I'm sure we'll lose all 10 . He freaking screwed it up (:

I am now fully convinced you love trolling. First you think Torres is still more than good enough and that it's the team's fault he doesn't really get involved, now you're saying that Mourinho wouldn't be good enough. :wank2:

Says the guy who defends David Luiz everytime (:

Who do people say he had at Porto?

Says the guy who defends David Luiz everytime (:

David Luiz wears his heart on his sleeve. If your favourite player had half his passion, we wouldn't be the laughing stock of Europe at the moment. We would already have 3 trophies and playing for another this week.

Not sure how true is this from Guillem Balague but make of it what you will.

Guillem Balague@GuillemBalague

Mourinho sending messages to some English friends: "see you in England". PSG (and Inter) hoping to convince him otherwise

And he also explained the problems at Madrid right now involving Mourinho and the players.

http://sulia.com/channel/la-liga/f/b56be6e2-460d-4b3a-8321-2815bf80bcc6/?source=twitter