The Mourinho Thread

Have no idea what it says, found it on twitter. Anybody translate this please?

BEeF6zjCAAAnXdj.jpg

Ok that says "Mou prefers Chelsea before PSG"

I read the rest and will give a small text about it

Edit:

J. Mendes said that Real Madrid called Abramovich several times to take Mou back @ Chelsea at the end of the season. Chelsea is the first choice of Mou btw so it's Roman turn to make that possible.

But Roman is not sure that signing Mou is the good choice, he is still thinking about.

If Roman don't sign Mou, he will go to Paris (PSG).

It's said that the signing of Mou could open the doors to CR7, he is probably leaving this summer. This could be a pack mou + cr7 for chelsea or PSG

J. Mendes is the agent of mou, cr7 and falcao.

It's is said that they can all come to the bridge this summer if Roman want them

Edit:

J. Mendes said that Real Madrid called Abramovich several times to take Mou back @ Chelsea at the end of the season. Chelsea is the first choice of Mou btw so it's Roman turn to make that possible.

But Roman is not sure that signing Mou is the good choice, he is still thinking about.

It's said that the signing of Mou could open the doors to CR7, he is probably leaving this summer. This could be a pack mou + cr7 for chelsea or PSG

It's is said that they can all come to the bridge this summer if Roman want them

What? :o You've got to be kidding me!! Are there any quotes in there? I just can't bring myself to believe it!!

BTW thanks for the translation.

Edit:

Right - if this is true and a huge dose of 'salt' here - then Roman needs to snap up Mourinho ASA fucking P!

All will be forgiven for Torrid and FSW if this happens and CR7 as well #nice ;) we could use him nicely - he's a midfielder that can score and replace lamps, offers good width ;) him on the left, Hazard on right Mata/Oscar in the middle nice ;) or maybe play him up front a la Walcott?

Just make Mourinho happen !!!

The least the fans deserve after the last 6 years!!!

Petr Cech keen to see Jose Mourinho return to Stamford Bridge

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8539679/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

"We had fantastic success with him, so why not? He is a fantastic manager," Cech said in the Daily Star when asked about the prospect of 'The Special One' returning to the club.

"Of course the fans sing his name. Jose Mourinho did a fantastic job for the club and people loved him, so he rightly deserved that.

"This is the way it should be, the fans should pay their respect for the players and ex-players who come here to the Bridge."

I bet all the players feel the same, although it is not so common to talk about other managers while you're having one. Rafa is obviously not respected.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8539679/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

I bet all the players feel the same, although it is not so common to talk about other managers while you're having one. Rafa is obviously not respected.

It's a bit of a surprise that he's been quite so 'open' with his comments, normally players are very reserved with comments regarding current managers.

One of the key comments is one where he begins it with 'we only have one manager.........................................he decides whether he listens or not'.

It's only a matter of time now for TFSW and I hope it's our choice of timeframe and not his. Clearly Cech has no issue with JM returning and would welcome it, considering that Cech has his choice of goalkeeping coach Christophe Lollichon who was brought from Renne here and that JM has a goalkeeping coach who follows him this would be upheaval and a change for Petr.

We need to finish in the top 4 first, then we can think about a potential return for Mourinho!

Right - if this is true and a huge dose of 'salt' here - then Roman needs to snap up Mourinho ASA fucking P!

All will be forgiven for Torrid and FSW if this happens and CR7 as well #nice ;) we could use him nicely - he's a midfielder that can score and replace lamps, offers good width ;) him on the left, Hazard on right Mata/Oscar in the middle nice ;) or maybe play him up front a la Walcott?

Just got a semi reading that. :D

I've actually quite enjoyed them, first double, first CL!!! Plus it's not been a dull ride.

We deserve something after the last 14 weeks of dis-service we've been dealt with by the club, I'd grant you that. :angry: