The Mourinho Thread

Bayern treble.

Mourinho time at Madrid compared to jupp at Bayern is horrible.

And this come with Bayern changing manager like Chelsea and Madrid does.

Stability?

Nonsense!

Is all about the board building a great team so the manager can manage them and get the best like jupp did.

Now time to move on and give chance to another manager.

This is the philosophy I see Chelsea following with roman, emanolo and company.

Managers are dispensable.

Lol at carvalho saying the first 2 seasons were good.

The second one was the only good one.

EDIT: im done with the mourinho thread for now, i gave a rebuttal for everything really and simply stated my opinion with supporting details and evidence, if you want to learn more then just backtrack. Ill return to the thread to talk about the subject incase there is a worthy post, until then let this be the delusional illogical love fest that it is!

Mourinho2_reuters.jpg

Stingray it is obvious that you have been offended by my presence and apparently it is due to fear that i might bury you without even trying. :D

Like i said i dont have any interest in "outwitting" you in my sleep, your insecurities are your own problem.

jose-mourinho-picture1.jpg

As much as i liked your ideas on Mou, your next step was weak. So I am not offended by your presence but I am a little because of the arrogance you display to some. It might be youth, american hybris, or just a personality trait.

In dealing with other people in a mature reponsable way .... you probably know about hamburgers but you do not know how to cook.

Go read some real philosophy, some real critical thinking. Then come back to me.

Ps: i am open for debate: so feel free.

Ps2: never, ever underestimate you opponent. I will challenge the shit out of you on the topic of critical thinking now.

Look at arsenal's squad. Wenger hasn't gone downhill. Wenger has been the same all along and done the best with what he has to work with. Managers are only as good as their squad allows them to be. Mourinho is a great manager and with a great squad they can go hand in hand. "But Madrid have a great squad", i hear you say. True, but they have a lot of big names established players. We have a team that is on the up filled with players who can be moulded by Mourinho and are the Future Greats. And i wouldn't call it a horrible time at madrid.

It is a horrible time. 3 years with all that money and that's all he could win?

And don't come with record breaking league cause a horrible Barcelona just did that this season....

Stingray, like i said i have no intent in challenging anything you might offer lol, i already said this. I dont care.

Ive been among the only civil people here by replying with calm and rebuttals, the people have responded in rage, knowing most people here are "Delusional" to state it simply, i have no reason to try to cook the hamburgers well enough so that i kiss ass into oblivion lol.

open for debate? say something smart and relevant and maybe there will be debate lol. :blue scalf:

You make this about critical thinking really, you are just pushing to get challenged and maybe even r@ped based on your insecurities most likely and like i said, i have no interest in that lol.

You come off as weak in that respect, i could give u reasonable doubt but like i said, i dont care about that so drop it or keep consuming yourself.

@ Martina. You have my pity. EDIT: Didier and any other raging "noobs" like him also do as well.

Zidane+dines+at+Pastis+_ZCLygOvKgol.jpg

But true fans aren't. Mind you, I don't mean the glory hunters.

Celebrate the many trophies Chelsea won over the years with different managers?

If so then there is the truth.

That managers are dispensable!

As long as we got a good squad which our board help us build we will win with a decent manager.

EDIT: im done with the mourinho thread for now, i gave a rebuttal for everything really and simply stated my opinion with supporting details and evidence, if you want to learn more then just backtrack. Ill return to the thread to talk about the subject incase there is a worthy post, until then let this be the delusional illogical love fest that it is!

Mourinho2_reuters.jpg

THANK GOD!!! no more of crack pot stuff. btw cant u go to a madrid forum and curse mou all u want. just dont understand the need of a madrid supporter (as u claim) to come to a chelsea forum when

a) you dont have a manager

B) half your squad wants to leave or is on its way out

c) there is a big presidential election which will go a long way to decide madrid's future.

i am sure their is a lot for madrid fans to talk about now. or wait just realized that u r a TROLOLOLOLOL....

Mourinho2_reuters.jpg

Bye

Stingray, like i said i have no intent in challenging anything you might offer lol, i already said this. I dont care.

Ive been among the only civil people here by replying with calm and rebuttals, the people have responded in rage, knowing most people here are "Delusional" to state it simply, i have no reason to try to cook the hamburgers well enough so that i kiss ass into oblivion lol.

open for debate? say something smart and relevant and maybe there will be debate lol. :blue scalf:

You make this about critical thinking really, you are just pushing to get challenged and maybe even r@ped based on your insecurities most likely and like i said, i have no interest in that lol.

You come off as weak in that respect, i could give u reasonable doubt but like i said, i dont care about that so drop it or keep consuming yourself.

@ Martina. You have my pity. EDIT: Didier and any other raging "noobs" also do as well.

Zidane+dines+at+Pastis+_ZCLygOvKgol.jpg

Hey Freud,

I gave you a reply that even said i agree with the content but the style was off. In life there is a difference between being right and getting people to think you are right. Ask every person in power you know.

I respect your opinion but i do hate the resentment you display or anything other than your own opinion. In that you seem contradictory.

Believe me, there are no weaknesses in me on this front - besides having an allergy for bullshit. I have LONG deserved my stripes where it counts.

Anyway ... Why are you such an angry young man ?

Celebrate the many trophies Chelsea won over the years with different managers?

If so then there is the truth.

That managers are dispensable!

As long as we got a good squad which our board help us build we will win with a decent manager.

I would have celebrated if we won them with the same manager too - what you are trying to say? How can you possibly know what would have happened if we didn't sack managers so frequently? It's all only a guess.

Both managers and fans deserve to be treated with respect. Trophies are secondary - to me. Not winning anything wouldn't stop me supporting Chelsea, but if we continue to treat managers and fans the way we did recently I might just give up. Getting Jose back is a sign the board finally begin to get it.