The Mourinho Thread

Stingray, like i said i have no intent in challenging anything you might offer lol, i already said this. I dont care.

Ive been among the only civil people here by replying with calm and rebuttals, the people have responded in rage, knowing most people here are "Delusional" to state it simply, i have no reason to try to cook the hamburgers well enough so that i kiss ass into oblivion lol.

open for debate? say something smart and relevant and maybe there will be debate lol. :blue scalf:

You make this about critical thinking really, you are just pushing to get challenged and maybe even r@ped based on your insecurities most likely and like i said, i have no interest in that lol.

You come off as weak in that respect, i could give u reasonable doubt but like i said, i dont care about that so drop it or keep consuming yourself.

@ Martina. You have my pity. EDIT: Didier and any other raging "noobs" like him also do as well.

Zidane+dines+at+Pastis+_ZCLygOvKgol.jpg

dont need your pity dude. btw for once be a man of your word and get the fuck out. stop being a troll, i know its not such so simple for a jackass, mind-numbing idiot like you. but do try.

@ didier ,Read the post again noob...Lol can you even read?

@ stingray

Angry young man? :clown: Dont flatter your self, i said what i had to say, if you have an opinion on it in that sense its your own problem as it is of no intent for me to explain things you dont even understand apparently...Wannabe..lol, you show now signs of critical thinking, just faulty english with an attempt to see things from another perspective yet you just misunderstood and admittedly got buthhurt for it lol you even follow my posts.

K im done now lol. You want more rage, apparently all you have to do is backtrack. STay thirsty my friends.

Mourinholaughing.jpg

Celebrate the many trophies Chelsea won over the years with different managers?

If so then there is the truth.

That managers are dispensable!

As long as we got a good squad which our board help us build we will win with a decent manager.

thats the difference between us and united. if we continue the manager merry - go - round, we will always be depended on the squad, on buying players and a day will come when no good manager will want to come here and hence no good player.

how do u expect for the managers to keep changing but our youth to be given a chance. no young player will automatically become good enough for the first team. they need to be trusted, tested, given a real chance and that can only happen if we dont continue with "MANAGERS ARE DISPENSABLE" thinking. manager is a very integral part of the club. by the way we have already had a first hand taste of what would happen if we continue with this thinking. PEP chose BM over us, if we continue down this path, i dont think even roberto martinez would want to come here.

@ stingray

Angry young man? :clown: Dont flatter your self, i said what i had to say, if you have an opinion on it in that sense its your own problem as it is of no intent for me to explain things you dont even understand apparently...Wannabe..lol.

Well, that is the end of your rational display? Lol.

It sure lasted long, troll.

Ps: you still refain fom telling me what is critical thinking. You may be too limited or that, oh unmodest one?

Ps2: i would start with Errors and Eccentricity in Human Belief by Joseph Jastrow

Ps3: do you feel the defeat since your last posts where all about insulting me and nothing quite substantial

Ps4: do realize I do this NOT in my native language. Ouch.

@ stingray

Angry young man? :clown: Dont flatter your self, i said what i had to say, if you have an opinion on it in that sense its your own problem as it is of no intent for me to explain things you dont even understand apparently...Wannabe..lol, you show now signs of critical thinking, just faulty english with an attempt to see things from another perspective yet you just misunderstood and admittedly got buthhurt for it lol you even follow my posts.

K im done now lol. You want more rage, apparently all you have to do is backtrack. STay thirsty my friends.

Mourinholaughing.jpg

seriously speaking i dont read what u write after wasting about 10-15 minutes of my life, reading your overly lenghty and ASENINE article about "BOO-HOO MOU SUCKS, HE DESTROYED MADRID... WAAAAAHHHHHH"... i know for a FACT that what u right is absolute gibberish and nothing good can come off it.

also i know you are an idiotic, troller who just loves saying LOL LOL LOL LOL... go and wank off dude,,, might help for some1 in your mental situation. so much of pent up energy is not good.

Arbeloa blames Madrid players for Mourinho exit

The right-back has launched an attack on the squad for not putting the club ahead of their own interests this season

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2013/06/01/4019309/arbeloa-blames-madrid-players-for-mourinho-exit?source=breakingnews&ICID=HP_BN_1

Alright, alright, that's enough derailing for one night, people. If you find yourselves annoyed or offended by the Madrid fan, then put him on your ignore list, like I did a long time ago.

@, This is the final warning. All opposition fans are welcomed here but they have to abide by forum rules and respect other members opinions. Please remember that you are a guest on a Chelsea forum. Your arrogance and lack of respect to Chelsea legends is offending to other members.

I dont feel annoyed. He took me up upon critical thinking.

:Goober:

Arbeloa knows what's up!!! The Madrid job is plagued. Why? Because they go and buy the best players - and since they're already the best players - they have huge egos. I'm sure even such a seemingly calm Alonso has an ego the size of a car, while Ronaldo's ego would take 5 hours on a plane to go from one side to the other. Casillas has proven to be a bit of a dick this season, Benzema seems a dick and even Ramos a dick.

But they're all Madrid's best players.

The only way Madrid will start performing again IMO is if they get a 'yes man' in.