The Mourinho Thread

Thanks for the reply.

We cant really know how the dressing rooms are but what i wanted to make as a point when people talk about the CURRENT madrid dressing room is that it is not as bad as you might think. Its not the ego driven asylum some would like to point out. For the most part they did their job and most problems were fabricated by the media, the only real problems mou had was with iker and ramos, they had their differences but they always showed support and class when asked about mourinho infront of the cameras, and they did what they had to. The club never pressured mourinho to play them, it was the media who made a meal out of it, and mou did make a meal of it too by talking the way he talked about them and doing things like putting adan up there lol. I understand that we should consider the squad but my point is that it didnt have as much of a effect in that sense as some might think. It really didnt. Its not like what balotelli did with mourinho for example.It made things harder for mou sure, but overall the performances, purchases, tactics, and mainly on him, and if the players lose morale or support in their coach its certainly mutual.

Also i say that hes a short term coach period because his football is not a long term kind of football as i already described and compared with someone like guardiola, he is very volatile which makes for "divorce" with either players, fans, club, media, etc, and this has all led to his time in many places being short and controversial. He has shown that his style can be short term until it combusts, i judge from what i see and that is it.

If you want to build something long term you need support from the club, players, and you know how to do it and mou hasnt REALLY showed that because of his way of being. He had different relations with the players but just because it seems polarizing compared to madrid it doesnt mean the squad was filled with divas in that way, it wasnt. He left the club with players, yes it wasnt like he was gonna take it with them. He leaves madrid with players but it doesnt mean they were good purchases or that we need them, or that its significant.

Also i think its irrelevant to show madrid failures in transfer here because i dont see how it serves as a damper on mourinho's failures. He made big errors that are rarely seen. He brought coentrao that was not needed at all for a huge price and he failed to do anything good with him, he failed with sahin, altintop, modric, almost everyone.

Not wanting to sit back for his first classico is not accurate at all, he based his team defensively and thats how he was gonna roll,( counter attacking was to be the brand) what failed him is that he didnt prepare madrid enough tactically before the game or on the game it self. It was a failure in different ways, and his football got figured out specially by park the bus teams. He built such a bad midfield with khedira and alonso, and so many errors upfront that in the 1st season we lost very ugly matches and in the third one it got worst. In the second one we did better because it was the second year and we got motivated but he couldnt keep it up and it fell apart. He betrayed many players, as LEQUIPE released a year ago he promised a place as starter to benz in the 12/13 pre season and failed to live up to the promise. Along with other things.

Good luck with jose.

http://www.zonalmarking.net/2010/11/30/barcelona-5-0-real-madrid-tactics/ ( 5-0 analysis) And barca were never really scared of us tbh.

He made massive errors financially, tactically, and with his attitude to player and media. That is undeniable in my opinion.

Now when it comes to the player's role in the demise, believe me it was not war like some might think. Things got ugly only in 3rd season and even then the only guy it got REALLY ugly and personal with was iker but it was a mutual thing.

Mou is leaving because in 3 years as i said in the thread, he constructed a disaster.

Ugh. I do not like your style. You like to not spin - which is different from loving controverse for the sake of it. I chose the path of factual data.

You may be right about Mou's leaderhip, i fear. I know. I have trained multinational ceo's for years. It sounds so familiar. He is one of them. Charismatic, but narcistic. Check out this phd which i had some deal in before going all gung ho on me ... There are plenty examples. Very inspiring but ultimately destructive forces.

http://www.kurtlewininstitute.nl/research/phd-projects/phd-summary/?phd=168

So was Steve Jobs btw ....... :Goober:

Successes may come, but in the long run I agree we might expect damage. It also may be a sacrifice wear willing to take. But are we and is our Abramovich he right one to balance it all out.

Exciting days ahead!

Barcelona 100 point in the league.

Negating Mourinho last year record breaking league.....

I will agree with tmo on this one.

3 years at Madrid and Mourinho was shit.

But like I said even hiddink did bad at Madrid.

What will matter is if Mourinho can bounce back and do good with Chelsea.

Most top manager do that, bounce back after a bad period.

If Mourinho is still good he will do great with us. If not he will get the sack like any other managers. Roman is ruthless as shown with the sacking of rdm.

To not spin?

Elaborate please :)

@ Fernando, the problem is that we shouldnt just look at the big picture, if you dissect his actions then his purchases, his attitude, and his tactics and player management here were subpar more often than not, and that is what led to much demise, these are real errors he made not just because he was in real madrid, and most of them are errors he NOT only made in madrid but in past ventures as well.

To not spin?

@ Fernando, the problem is that we shouldnt just look at the big picture, if you dissect his actions then his purchases, his attitude, and his tactics and player management here were subpar more often than not, and that is what led to much demise, these are real errors he made not just because he was in real madrid, and most of them are errors he NOT only made in madrid but in past ventures as well.

Yeah I agree. For the time and money he was mostly bad for Madrid.

For Chelsea, well I rather have AVB back then Mourinho. Because the squad we got is suitable for the philosophy of AVB then it fits Mourinho. If anything city will be the perfect place for him because the squad is like that of Chelsea of old. Big and aggressive players.

Well let's see how this goes.

People want to dispel his errors just because its madrid and thats very illogical, specially when your perspectives on real madrid are very equivocated. :clap:

If your response to his very real and great massive failings in player management, transfers, behavior, and tactics are all just ignored for the sake hes going to chelsea, then thats practically just being ignorant.

To not spin?

You claim to come from the no spin zone. That triggered my attention. Most pople saying that do exactly that.

Now .... What do you wanna do on here exactly? I wonder what your goal is. That is pretty fair considering your intro (which I didnt troll as usual) and the following posts.

What?

Just do not spin and be honest. We will love you for it.

Ps: dont try to outwit me.

People want to dispel his errors just because its madrid and thats very illogical, specially when your perspectives on real madrid are very equivocated. :clap:

If your response to his very real and great massive failings in player management, transfers, behavior, and tactics are all just ignored for the sake hes going to chelsea, then thats practically just being ignorant.

He has had a "bad spell" at madrid, which saw him win la liga against a barca team and win two other trophies. Not disasterous. In Mourinho's long career if thats his worst then big woop.

Put it another way.

How many better managers are there in the world. Not many.

Do you realise many of us have been waiting for this for a long time? After AVB and Robbie getting sacked and replaced by Rafa we actually deserve to enjoy this moment?

Every day is a new day and I'm sure Jose is intelligent enough to be able to learn from his mistakes and move on. And I want to see for myself if I'm wrong rather getting all paranoid beforehand.

Lol

The its impossible not to be bias really, you'd know this if you read even the most simple of critical thinking books, the no spin zone i post for various reasons.

I try not to spin, im honest with that i see and ive given support and rebuttals and in return i have gotten illogical responses and rage mail.

i HAVE BEEN HATED and almost hanged here for what you say i will be loved for LOL. :D

Whats my purpose, to keep it simple, to keep my self from being bored.

Outwit you? I dont really care to "outwit" you dont worry.

@ Martina this is not getting paranoid, its an analysis of what happened, hutcho it seems you didnt read my first post, if you didnt and u want to go ahead and read it. With the amount of bs he caused, losing 5/6 real trophies is failure anyway u see it.

Big woop? Again you and many others try to give cheap replies that are a way to put a finger on it but the fact is that i have not gotten 1, not even 1 reply on his failures like purchases and tactics others than from shonex.

I tried to also add that the errors he made in madrid, hes made before in other places but people ignore the truth infront of them.

Going to get a lump in my throat when he's announced. When he was originally announced I was in bloody hospital and missed one of the biggest moments in our history. This time, I'll be ready, with tissues by my side (not for tears :ph34r: )

Lol

The its impossible not to be bias really, you'd know this if you read even the most simple of critical thinking books, the no spin zone i post for various reasons.

Yes. You are a virgin. I would eat you alive on this one. Challenge me. I dare you.

Lets see who knows most about true critical thinking.

Everyone makes errors. If his worse spell as a manager resulted in what he did at madrid, then im not even slightly concerned lol.

Well there is something else to consider, not every manager can be top for quite a while.

Two great example are Wenger and Benitez.

Wenger did amazing when he got to Arsenal but as the year went by well you know the story. He over stayed because of sentimental value, like the fan love him, stability and all that nonsense. All that emotions can blind you from the truth, that your manager ain't good no more. And because there is so much emotional connection there is greater support to hold onto a losing cause.

Benitez was amazing at valencia and did amazing at the first couple of years at Liverpool. But same like Wenger he went downhill.

When people talk about stability they think about saf, and for me that's a misconception. I think saf case was once in a lifetime. We might never see something like that ever again because the sport has changed.

So much money involved in the game that I think 3 to 5 years for a manager in a team is a long time.

That being said, with Mourinho horrible time at Madrid he needs to hit the ground running on his comeback.

Stingray it is obvious that you have been offended by my presence and apparently it is due to fear that i might bury you without even trying. :D

Like i said i dont have any interest in "outwitting" you in my sleep, your insecurities are your own problem.

jose-mourinho-picture1.jpg

Well there is something else to consider, not every manager can be top for quite a while.

Two great example are Wenger and Benitez.

Wenger did amazing when he got to Arsenal but as the year went by well you know the story. He over stayed because of sentimental value, like the fan love him, stability and all that nonsense. All that emotions can blind you from the truth, that your manager ain't good no more. And because there is so much emotional connection there is greater support to hold onto a losing cause.

Benitez was amazing at valencia and did amazing at the first couple of years at Liverpool. But same like Wenger he went downhill.

When people talk about stability they think about saf, and for me that's a misconception. I think saf case was once in a lifetime. We might never see something like that ever again because the sport has changed.

So much money involved in the game that I think 3 to 5 years for a manager in a team is a long time.

That being said, with Mourinho horrible time at Madrid he needs to hit the ground running on his comeback.

Look at arsenal's squad. Wenger hasn't gone downhill. Wenger has been the same all along and done the best with what he has to work with. Managers are only as good as their squad allows them to be. Mourinho is a great manager and with a great squad they can go hand in hand. "But Madrid have a great squad", i hear you say. True, but they have a lot of big names established players. We have a team that is on the up filled with players who can be moulded by Mourinho and are the Future Greats. And i wouldn't call it a horrible time at madrid.