The Mourinho Thread

So we want "stability", but if Mourinho doesn't deliver the first season he should be out? I honestly don't know what people want anymore.

Can I kindly remind you that Jose was the most loved Chelsea manager since Roman took over and Benitez was the most hated? How can you even compare these two? There is more to football than points and trophies, there is something called dignity and respect for the fans.

Besides managers got sacked even if they delivered.

There is no such thing as Mourinho FC. And yes, I'm a Mourinho fan - together with most of Chelsea supporters.

Stability???

Arsenal got stability and look at how they are doing?

It's trophies above that.

And does not matter if he is love.

Just like rdm if he is doing bad he will get the boot!

@, so you use a Mourinho Ava while he is away and when he comes back you change it to Mata? :blink:

Just want a bit of a change I guess. After all, already using a Mourinho avatar on Twitter. And besides, Mata's name abbreviation is still JM anyway. :P

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11835/8742473/Barcelona-vice-president-hits-out-at-Chelsea-bound-former-Real-boss-Jose-Mourinho

That was a bit harsh but I think it was a bit low of Mourinho leaving Casillas out of the squad for the last game of the season.

If Casillas has been leaking out all the stories as everything points to is that really a low blow? It only seems fair imo that a diva that thinks he's bigger than the squad and can leak whatever he wants to the press isn't getting played.

Some stats on Mourinho...

1. Mourinho ends 2012/13 season unbeaten at home with Real Madrid in La Liga - the 8th time he has achieved that in 10 full seasons at a club.

2. DID YOU KNOW: Jose Mourinho has only lost 4 of the 214 home league matches played across in Portugal, England, Italy and Spain!

3. Jose Mourinho's home league record as manager (with Benfica, Uniao de Leiria, Porto, Chelsea, Inter & Real Madrid) - P214 W175 D35 L4.

4. Three of those home defeats came in Spain (1 vs Sporting Gijon, 1 vs Barca & 1 vs Real Zaragoza). The other came in Portugal with Porto (vs Beira Mar).

José Mourinho has sealed a four-year deal worth £40m to return as Chelsea manager. (Sky Sports)

If the rumors are true, Mourinho to Chelsea is going to be confirmed by tomorrow.
I'm not going to sleep tonight.

http://www.marca.com/2013/05/31/en/football/international_football/1370026067.html

Paris Saint-Germain player Thiago Motta appeared before the microphones of Onda Cero's 'Al Primer Toque' programme and talked about the goings on in the Inter dressing room when José Mourinho was in charge of the Italian side.

"I'm familiar with the agitation in the Madrid dressing room. Maybe it's a strategy of his, because the same thing happened to us at Inter. It was different, because there wasn't so much talk – things did not leave the dressing room as much," he said.

He went on to talk about Carlo Ancelotti: "He's a great manager. He's done such a great job; we have a phenomenal atmosphere in the dressing room. Out of all of the managers I've had, he's different one-to-one. He's more natural," remarked Motta.